Wednesday, August 23, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - GLORY OF THE FATHER

Dear Precious Child,
   My glory was reflected in My Son Jesus.  (John 1;14) My glory in Him was reflected in His love for all mankind.  No one was turned away or were refused His healing powers or His forgiveness or His authority to cast out demons or His counsel and no one was rejected from His classes in righteousness.  His love toward all people was a reflection of My love.  His joy was a reflection of My joy.  His desire for peace was a reflection of My love for peace.  His goodness and kindness toward all people were a reflection of My love for everyone.  His faithfulness to Me was a reflection of My faithfulness to everyone.  His patience with the people who came to Him for ministry was a reflection of My faith and patience because He knew that I desire that everyone comes to a knowledge of the truth.  (I Timothy 2-1-4)
   You are a reflection of My glory that was in Christ Jesus if you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit.  My Holy Spirit is the One who delivers My glory into the world.  It is His light of revelation which enters into a person and enlightens the person to the reality of My love.  My angels surround them and My glory fills their temple of the Holy Spirit, their bodies, just like My glory filled the ark of the covenant when I was dealing with Israel.
   Jesus even said that his own followers, his disciples, could not understand the fullness of His truth but that when My Holy Spirit came to live in them that He would reveal all truth to them, even taking what Jesus taught and bring light to it.  He said that My Spirit would bring light to His teachings from the inside of them, revealing truths and making them workable in the lives of My children. (John 16:12-15)
  My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Life.  He is the  One who impregnated Mary with My divine sperm and created Jesus, the Son of God/Son of Man.  He is the One who enters into the spirit of a person and creates a new person entirely with new motivations, new thoughts, new power and new character, My character.  It is only with your permission that My Spirit can transform you with the renewing of your mind so that you can know My will in every matter and situation. (Romans 12:2)  My will contains everything that saves you from the evil works of the devil in the earth.   My will is that you have power over the temptations of the devil, rejecting the words that entice you to be trapped to do evil in the world that I created.  My will is never grievous but is always for your guidance into your behavior so that you can enjoy the benefits of My kingdom while living in the earth.
   My glory is always the working of My Holy Spirit along with My angels who accompany Him constantly.  (Ezekiel 1: 12-14)   There is never any works of My glory without the presence of My Holy Spirit.  When He lives in you and reveals My character to you, then you become changed from glory to glory by the power of My Holy Spirit.  (II Corinthians 3:18)
   Oh, what a happy day that is to Me, when My children come to Me for counsel by the person of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of them, and they hear His counsel, eager to receive His revelations of what Jesus taught.  When they do, they are ready to receive My truth into them, making them into a reflection of My glory.  (John 14:15-17)
   My glory which flows from you draws all people to Me.  My glory in you, as reflected in My joy, makes others want to partake of My glory and have the joy, peace and love that you have.  (I Peter 1:8).  I said that you become filled with unspeakable joy and full of glory.  When you are filled with My Spirit and joyful, you are full of My glory and it is reflected in your life by your becoming a light to the world.  Those of My children who have lost their first love for Me are no longer a reflection of My love to the lost people of the world.
   When My character of unconditional love becomes resident in you, having been grown and nurtured by My Holy Spirit, then you will draw all men to Me because you are reflecting My glory.
   Your Father of Glory   

No comments: