Thursday, August 31, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - POWER TO OVERCOME OBSTACLES

Dear Precious Child,
   We have talked about the power of joy, how My joy inside of you overcomes problems, obstacles, sins, persecutions, injured emotions, depression, anything that the devil throws your way to defeat you.  We talked about how My Holy Spirit said that instead of your becoming sad and faithless when problems come your way that you should rejoice because you know that the devil's trying of your faith always produces good results when you call upon Me and remain joyful. (James 1:2-4) My joy in you will produce emotional strength and physical strength because joy comes from the power of My Holy Spirit.  You will become steadfast, immovable and steady when other trials from hell come into your life. 
   If you fall apart emotionally when trials from hell come into your life, then the next time you will also fall apart and the next time and the next time.  You will be steadfast only in being depressed.  But, if you remain joyful in trials from hell, then your faith becomes more and more established, steadfast and immovable in your belief that I will make the situation work for your good.
  Trials from hell come constantly into the lives of My children in an effort to entice you to side with the devil and become sad, faithless, depressed, doubting, filled with unbelief, emotionally weak, hopeless and pitiful.  If you fall apart emotionally, you have handed a victory over to the devil.  But, if you remain joyful, knowing that it is the devil trying your faith and loyalty to Me, then you have defeated the devil and he has to retreat until another time.  When you remain joyful, My angels come and minister to you just like they did to Jesus after He refused to yield to the devil's temptations.  (Matthew 4:11)
   My Holy Spirit said for you to come to Me for wisdom when your faith is tried by the devil, come to Me asking for insight into the situation so that you will learn from it instead of merely fighting a battle of faith.  When you come to Me expecting Me to give you insight and wisdom, I will give it to you.  I will expand your knowledge of the workings in the spiritual dimension around you, revealing to you the works of evil for what they are and also revealing My own power that is at work for you as My child.  (John 10:10) You will learn from My wisdom the ways to close the doors of your life that allowed the devil to enter and tempt you and try your faith in his effort to have you join his side in the battle between good and evil.   His efforts are always to bring you onto his demonic side which robs, kills and destroys My children.  When you encounter trials of your faith, if you will joyfully encounter them. you will defeat evil quickly.  The devil's efforts are to get you to be depressed.  If you refuse, you have defeated him.  When you come to Me for wisdom, then you will hear ways to defeat him over and over again.
   I gave you a promise relating to this scenario that happens again and again in your life.  My Spirit said that when being tempted and tried by the devil, if you remain joyful and steadfast during the trial, loyal to Me and My kingdom, refusing to gripe, complain and grumble, but instead remain joyful, seeking wisdom from Me, then your steadfastness will result in making you perfect, lacking in nothing.
   Did you hear that promise?  I said your steadfastness in being loyal to Me, being joyful and steadfast in faith in Me during trials, that the steadfastness will make you perfect and you will eventually lack nothing.  Hear that promise.  I said you will lack nothing.  That means you will inherit all of My kingdom blessings.  That promise makes it well worth refusing to fall apart when the trials of life from hell come into your life.  When you know that encountering the trials from hell with My joy will bring into your life all of My promises of kingdom blessings, that should be the powerful impetus for you to immediately praise Me with joy when trials come.  Praise Me for the solution which I already have at My disposal to bring into your life. The more you encounter the trials with joy, the more steadfast you are in the next ones, and the results will eventually be that all of My glorious blessings will flow into your life. 
   Think about wars in your world.  When a nation stands against the assaults of another nation with confidence, winning every battle, then when the war ends the nation who stood against the assaults of the other nation always wins the war and also wins the spoils of the offending nation as well as the benefits of their own nation. (I Chronicles 26-27)
   When I said "lacking in nothing" I meant exactly that.  My promise is firm that when you follow My instructions and My admonitions that there will be great rewards and you will be established in My heavens because in taking My advice you have avoided participating with evil.  Counting it all joy when trials from hell come into your life will produce steadfastness which produces perfection, a life lacking in nothing.   It is well worth it in the end when you react with joy when things fall apart in your life because you have My promise that joy produces steadfastness and steadfastness produces a life lacking in nothing, inheriting all of My blessings.
   Joy is an outgrowth of the power of My Spirit, and My Holy Spirit is My power given to you to overcome all evil in the world.  Joy is power.
   Your Steadfast Father of Love     
             

No comments: