Friday, September 1, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - FRUIT INSPECTOR STANDARD

Dear Precious Child,
    Healthy fruit trees grow nutritious, delicious, beautiful fruit which cause your body to grow and flourish.  Rotten, poisonous fruit or fruit sprayed with pesticides are damaging to My children and can even kill them.  My children can tell by the looks and the smell which fruit are beneficial to eat. Good fruit benefits their bodies and corrupt fruit poisons their bodies. 
   Those facts are why I called certain teachings from various people as good and teachings from other people as bad for you, cautioning you to check their fruit before you eat or consume their teachings, making their beliefs a part of your life.  I said that good fruit cannot come from corrupt trees and corrupt fruit cannot come from good trees.  You must always check the words, attitudes and actions of teachers before you believe their teachings.  I asked you, can a corrupt tree put forth good fruit?  (Matthew 7:16-20)  Of course not.
   Many of the principles taught by corrupt people are the teachings of the political and religious leaders about whom Jesus warned you.  He said that there are woes upon them because of their hypocrisy and their manipulations.  He said not to listen to their words because they are not My words of eternal life.  Their words benefit themselves only, not the listeners.  Their teachings distribute their own woes to you, cursing you with their untruths.  They extract money from the elderly, the ill and the poor, expecting to be blessed by Me.  They do not display the fruit of My righteousness, but display a vain righteousness of their own, having been deceived by their own teachers and scribes. (Matthew 23:23; )  They will never inherit My kingdom because they are only called by My name by their own doing, not by My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 12:13-38)
   The gift of My Holy Spirit of discerning the spirits that motivate a person, whether the spirits are good or evil, is a valuable gift.  He keeps you from being led astray from My truth.  He is identified as the "fruit inspector" who checks for good fruit and corrupt fruit.  He will let you know when the words, attitudes or actions of a teacher are not from My family and He will give you the insight not to believe their rhetoric.  If the fruit is rotten, then it is poisonous to your emotional, mental, physical and spiritual health.  You must always refer to the "fruit inspector" who lives inside of you whenever you listen to a teacher or listen to a person who calls himself or herself by My family name.  There are many wolves in sheep's clothing who are sent from hell to deceive you.  Their words might sound good but are filled with poison.  My spiritual children who know My voice can always discern the truths or untruths in teachings and will throw out the untruths and keep the truths.
   Many of My children are led astray by demonic spirits who are present in the lives of teachers who are called by My name but who don't know Me.  They might know facts about Me, but they don't personally know Me or they would know My truths. Those teachers are deceived about My Promised Gift of My Holy Spirit, who is My gift of power that is necessary to overcome the deceiver and his demons.  The teachers teach that being baptized in My Holy Spirit was a one time occurrence on the day of the first Pentecost and not necessary for today.  Of course the devil would deceive them because when they know the truth they will become free from his influence.  The truth is  that when I come to live in My children I also speak My spiritual prayer languages through their mouths in order to dispense orders to My angelic forces on how to eliminate the works of evil from the lives of My children.  It is through their mouths that I give My wise and intricate orders to My fighting forces, the angels, on battle strategies against evil spirits. (Ephesians 6:10-18)  The devil, himself, has blinded the eyes and deafened the ears of many of My children so that they remain powerless against him.
   Allow My Holy Spirit to be your "fruit inspector."   If the fruit of teachers or speakers or counselors or those in authority over you is rotten, then don't listen to what they call their gospel.  If it's not good news on how to overcome evil, it's not the gospel.  (I John 3:8)
   Inspecting fruit before believing a religious teacher or politician will produce a sound foundation in you because you have only allowed teachings which are full of truth and freedom. 
   You shall know the truth and the truth will make you free. (John 8:32)       
    Your Truth Giving Father                   

No comments: