Monday, September 4, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - OVERCOMING STANDARDS FROM HELL

Dear Precious Child,
   There are a multitude of My unbelieving children who long with their whole hearts to see evidence in the earth of My goodness, kindness, love and mercy instead of seeing evidence of the devil's judgment, condemnation and destruction in the lives of My believing children and having those horrible characteristics of the devil attributed to Me.  Many of My children who are called by My name have been responsible for causing unbelievers to run from Me instead of run to Me, all because of the attitudes and actions of the believers.  In other words, My believing children have not allowed My Holy Spirit to transform them into My image of love in the earth but, instead, have continued to be conformed to the image of the devil, continuing to do his will in the earth. (Romans 2:2)  Many of My children have conformed to religious teaching of their leaders, condemning sinners, being divisive in their beliefs and preaching hell, fire and damnation instead of preaching the good news that Jesus came to earth to set them free from the works of the devil by giving them the power of My Holy Spirit. (I John 3:8)
   The problem is that My children have continued to listen to the teaching of people who are still conformed to the flesh, which is to be conformed to the devil's will.   They have ignored My instructions through My Holy Spirit to be transformed by the renewing of their minds so that they will know My perfect will.(Romans 12:2)  They would rather congregate to do religious rituals instead of coming to Me in the quiet of their homes to listen to their valuable tutor, the Holy Spirit, whom I gave to empower them, guide them and teach them.  They run to meetings to impress their leaders and friends instead of coming to commune with Me and hear My insights, My guidance, My teachings, honoring Me instead of honoring their leaders and friends.  When Jesus told them to eat His flesh and drink His blood in memory of Him, He was talking about listening to My Holy Spirit's one-on-one teachings which set them free from the bondage to the sins of the devil.  He said that the rewards are magnificent and mighty to those who are led by My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:14-17 and 26-29)
   What unbelievers want to see are believers who minister grace and forgiveness to unbelievers, the downtrodden, the sinners and the weak willed, instead of begging for My grace to minister to them.  Many believers visit the altars of their churches over and over again with the same requests for years.  My children who know My words and commune with Me know that asking is paramount to receiving, instead of begging religiously in order to be seen and pitied by their friends.  Jesus said that asking Me in secret allows Me to reward you openly because it is in your private communion time with Me that I see your heart and hear your requests. (Matthew 6:5-6)  It is in our communion together that you also hear My wisdom which may be to forgive someone or to return good for evil done to you so that the road is cleared of obstacles which might block the answers to your prayers from entering your life.  (Isaiah 59:1-2)  Often it is your judgment of others which set up barriers which keep the answers to your prayers from entering into your life.  In your judgment of others you have allowed the devil to erect barriers that keep your rewards from coming to you.  In our one-on-one times together, My Spirit will alert you to areas where you are doing the devil's will instead of My will, causing barriers to block the answers to prayers. 
   Some people come to me believing that I am a good Father, one who gives rewards to My children who merely confess My name.  They expect Me to be a sugar daddy, freely dispensing good rewards even when evil is done by them.  I am a Loving Father who desires a one-on-one relationship with My children who choose to meet with Me in their prayer closet where I can hear them more efficiently because there are no distractions for them, and they can hear Me more efficiently where there are no distractions for their minds.
   Some of My children still profess that I am the cause of floods, fires, storms, destruction and death.  Those children of Mine do not know Me personally.  They only know about Me by the hearing of their ears from their teachers who are blind and deaf to the teachings of My Holy Spirit.  Those children of Mine are like Job who confessed that He did not know Me personally, only knowing Me by what he heard from others.  When Job came to Me for the reason for his problems, He finally began to know Me personally and I told him what to do for his good life to be restored, one of which was to refuse to fear that his children would sin and to forgive his friends for their wrong insights into his problems. (Job 42:1-6; and verse 10)  Job's rewards were doubled.
   It is in coming to Me to personally hear My Fatherly words to you that you are rightly honoring Me because in our unified communion I give you insight into your problems and guide you on how to find the answers for them.  I am your Father, not some earthly sugar daddy who has to be begged multiply times before I help you.  I want a person relationship with you, not a third party relationship through a teacher who does not know Me, knowing only an erroneous reputation from others. 
   It is in knowing Me personally that you are transformed into My image so that unbelievers will know My real personality and character through you, glorying Me and wanting to know Me personally also.
   Your Personal Father of Love    
          

No comments: