Monday, September 11, 2017

THE REAL ENEMY

Dear Precious Child,
   I am not your enemy.  The world is not your enemy.  Your flesh is not your enemy.  The devil IS YOUR ENEMY.  The devil tempts your flesh to do his will in the earth in order for you to allow him to pollute your world that I created for you to rule and bless as your homestead.
   When the devil was allowed by the first man, Adam, to enter into the earth, that demonic spirit began to tempt the first man and woman in their thoughts to do his will which was to bring destruction into the earth, cursing it with the evil works.  That was the beginning of corruption, sin, iniquities, mistakes and transgressions in the earth.  I did not ordain it.  I did not permit it.  I did not desire it.  I did not allow it.  It was done with the permission of the first man and woman whom I had created to have ownership over the earth, to care for it.  I had warned them but they had refused My advice and instead followed the temptation of the devil.  For thousands and thousands of years the devil's offspring, his demons, were allowed to flood into the world with their destructive curses, causing problems for My children.  
   In an effort to save My children from the curses that came into the world, I sent prophets to speak for Me, warning My children to turn from doing the will of the devil so that they would return to Me and I could reverse the curses and make them into blessings.  Sometimes they listened; most times they didn't.  I also sent religious laws to them, instructing them not to do certain things that I knew were evil temptations which would further curse the lives of My children who obeyed the evil tempting thoughts placed in their minds by the devil.  
   As examples of that truth, I warned My children not to obey the devil's temptation to commit adultery because of the uncleanness of a person having multiple sexual partners in which diseases are exchanged.  I warned them not to kill because of the civil laws which required death to those who kill.  I warned them not to covet the goods of other people because along with the coveting comes jealousy, strife and every evil demon which curses the person who covets the goods of others.   I warned them not to worship other gods because the gods they worship are really demons who want to enslave them to temptations which are too hideous to even describe.   I warned them to love their neighbors the way they love themselves, knowing that to be in conflict with anyone leads to physical confrontations which are cheered on by demons who want neighbors to kill each other and be stoned to death, as required by the civil laws of their lands.  Every religious law that I gave to them was given by Me to save My children from yielding to the temptations of the devil and then having to suffer the consequences of the devil's judgment from his kingdom of destruction and death.
   Instead of My children obeying My admonitions and being free from evil, the devil tempted the religious leaders to use those laws with which to judge the people, pointing their fingers in judgment of being evil if they broke the religious laws.  It is the the devil, the instigator of the lawbreaking, that was and is evil, not My children.  My children are merely deceived.
   Eventually My solution for the problem was to come to earth Myself in the body of My Son Jesus, giving visual and audio evidence of My true nature which is love, forgiveness, mercy, goodness, kindness, joy, patience, faith and steadfastness.  The first thing I did was to reveal through Jesus that I am a kind and loving Father who loves and cares deeply for My children, that I am not the cruel, judgmental father whom the devil had convinced them is My nature.  Multitudes of people flocked to My Son Jesus to be healed of the diseases that the devil had put upon them as a result of their obedience to his temptations.  I healed them, set them free from demons, mended their broken hearts and announced that the time had come for My final solution to their problems to come into the earth.
   In order for My solution to enter into the earth, My Son Jesus had to pay the devil's requirement for the sins of every person who ever lived, and would ever live.  The requirement was death and hell.  He did it, suffering death on the cross for all people because all people succumb to the temptations of the devil.  Jesus went to hell for all people, satisfying the devil's judgment on mankind, and then he led out of hell the souls of people who had suffered the devil's judgment for their sins.  He set them free and freed all people from the judgment of the devil.   Jesus led to freedom the spirits of the dead captives in hell. 
  Jesus rose from the dead as Jesus Christ, the victorious One, and He came to live in My heaven with Me.  Then the time came for Me to implement My final solution to overcoming evil in the world that I had created as good.  My solution to the problems of mankind, which was hidden from the foundation of the world from even the angels, happened when Jesus sent His own source of supernatural, spiritual power into the world to live inside of My children to be their savior; that being My Holy Spirit.  My Spirit is My presence in the lives of My children to be their guide, leading them away from the traps of the evil one.  Through My Holy Spirit I become their wisdom, their tutor, their strength, their heavenly explosive power to defeat the devil, who had been the enemy of My children from the beginning when Adam and Eve allowed him to take over the world with his demons.  My children who are empowered by the Holy Spirit have My authoritative power to individually cast the demons out of the earth and into hell. 
   It is through the Holy Spirit that I fulfill My promise I gave  to My children that they will eat the fruit of the Tree of Life.  My Holy Spirit coming to earth to live inside of My children became a reality.  My Holy Spirit is the Tree of Life.  My final solution has worked for My children who choose to be led by My Spirit and pray in My Spirit.  Praying in the words of My Holy Spirit allows Me to get My effective individual solutions for the problems of My children to My angelic forces so they can participate with judging the demons who cause all the problems in the earth.  My Holy Spirit gives My children My power to defeat the works of the devil in the earth.  
   When My children choose to let Me be their full time Father, they are not only endowed with "My power from on high," but they inherit My kingdom blessings in their lives.  I raise up My standards in their thoughts, attitudes, words and actions and they have the desire to obey Me, doing My will in the earth instead of obeying the devil who tempts them to do his will in the earth.  As My children choose to do My will in the earth, My kingdom comes on earth as it is in heaven and the world begins being restored to My perfection. as it was in the beginning.  
   My plan was that My own Holy Spirit would live in My children and be Lord of their lives.  I said that the Lord in the earth is My Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty from the works of the devil.
   Be led by My Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit and all things will work together for your good.
   Remember this equation:  Being LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT + PRAYING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT = ALL THINGS WORKING TOGETHER FOR YOUR GOOD.
(Genesis 1;1 - Revelation 22:21)
   Your Father of Wise and Workable Solutions
                       

No comments: