Tuesday, September 19, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - THE LOVE STANDARD BEARERS

Dear Precious Child,
   To bear My standards in your body is to become My righteousness in the earth where evil has prevailed since Adam's disobedience when he listened to the devil and began to hear not only My good instructions but also the instructions of the devil in his thoughts.  Not until the birth of Jesus Christ did My righteousness become visible to My children.  Anyone who saw Him saw Me.  The attitudes, words and actions of My Son Jesus revealed to all living beings the righteousness of My character.  
   The sacrifice of Jesus in His dying for the sins of everybody in the world cleared the paths from My heaven to earth for My Holy Spirit to come to earth to live within My children and raise My standards of behavior when evil presents itself in the minds of My children.  My Holy Spirit gives to My children the power and the ability to act and react like Jesus acted and reacted when evil presented itself, without judgment and without condemnation for people but with the courage to defeat the evil demons who are behind all evil.  When that happens, My righteousness goes forth in the earth like the noonday sun.  I desire that My children bear in their own bodies the standards of My love, My kindness, My goodness, My mercy, My joy and My patience with all people. (Matthew 12:42-43)
   I did not create you in My image to be the bearer of bad news, of bitter words and actions, of judgment and condemnation.  I created you to be the bearer of good news, of encouraging words, of merciful actions, of forgiveness instead of judgment, of freedom from evil instead of condemnation.  I CREATED YOU OUT OF MY LOVE BECAUSE I AM LOVE.  I created you to be Love in the world.  My Holy Spirit reveals My Love to you and His endeavors of working in you is to train you to become My Love in the world.
   It grieves My Holy Spirit and it grieves Me when you succumb to evil temptations and spew forth the devil's evil judgments into your wonderful world that I gave to you.  I grieve because I know that you will eventually suffer the consequences of your judgments when the judgments from hell upon you could have been prevented if you had consulted Me, received My loving words to you and acted upon them, doing My good in the earth instead of acting out the judgments of the devil upon other people. (Ephesians 4:29-31)     
    Every time you judge someone, a veil of spiritual darkness covers your mind again because you have judged someone instead of forgiving the person.  All you can think about is the actions of the person you are judging.  So My strategy of overcoming the rush toward judgment which causes the devil to judge you in return for your judging someone is for you to immediately forgive people instead of judging them for their evil attitudes, evil words spoken and evil actions taken. (Matthew 7:1-2) 
   Immediate forgiveness from you for everyone means that you are acting toward others in return for My forgiveness of you.  Because I have forgiven you immediately, you must also forgive immediately.  The blood of Jesus Christ was not shed only for you.  It was shed for the sins of everybody in the whole world, every person who ever lived or will ever live. (I John 2:2)
    If you retain the sins of anyone, then your sins are retained in the devil's mind and he will judge you with his destruction in return.  It is his greatest joy. (John 20:22-23)  If you forgive the sins of everyone, like I do, then there are no records of them for the devil to use against you in judging you with his destruction.
   Immediate forgiveness by you for everyone will keep the slate clean and the devil will have no basis upon which to judge you.  Because there is no record in your mind of an offense, there is no record for the devil to use to judge you in return. (Matthew 7:1-2)
   The blood of Jesus Christ constantly cleanses you from all unrighteousness.  Let the blood of Jesus Christ in you, My Holy Spirit, cleanse everyone of all unrighteousness in your mind.  Forgiving them means to release them from your mind.  When you release them from your mind, there is no record of the sins from which the devil can also judge you.  There is only the joy of forgiveness in your mind which robs the devil of his power because he has no arsenal with which to destroy you. (I John 1:7)
   Forgive everyone immediately and you will be My child of forgiveness.  (Matthew 6:12)
   Your Father of Immediate Forgiveness
  

No comments: