Sunday, September 10, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - BLINDER REMOVAL

Dear Precious Child,
   Many of My children still have blinders on their eyes which block out the truth of the gospel, that all sins are forgiven in My eyes.  When Jesus died, He died for the sins of the whole world.  As long as blinders are on the eyes of My children, they have single vision, focusing on the sins of others, refusing to forgive those sins so that they will also be free of the consequences of their own sin of judging others.  The blinders are placed on their heads by religious teachings which focus on judging people for sins rather than focusing on forgiveness of sins. 
   Blinder removal is the job of My Holy Spirit.  I said that if you walk in the light as I am in the light, you will have fellowship with Me. (I John 2:)  Through that one on one fellowship with Me, the blood of Jesus Christ that is in My Holy Spirit cleanses you of all sins by shining His light on the devil's work in your life which still remains which continues to invite curses into your life.  Those of My children who are consumed with judging the sins of others are not walking in My light.  They are still walking in darkness.  If they were walking in My light of revelation knowledge, hearing My wisdom, they would forgive everyone instead of judging them.
   Some of My children delight in pointing their finger at other people in judgment of sins, thinking that they are doing My will in the earth. (Isaiah 58:9-10) The opposite is true.  In pointing their fingers in judgment at others of My children, they are joining with the devil and he will see that they are judged by his demons.  (Matthew 7:1-2)  Jesus tried to teach you this truth when He said for you not to judge anybody or you will be judged.  The devil tempts you to judge others and then judges you for judging others.  Remember, he is the deceiver.  Jesus Christ came to earth to destroy those works of the devil in you. (I John 3:8)
   His method of cleaning you of the devil's works in your life is by inviting you to walk in My light, as He is in My light, allowing Me to teach you, admonish you, counsel you and enlighten you by My Holy Spirit. (I John 1:4-10 )  My Holy Spirit will shine My light on the characteristics of the devil which are still present in your thoughts, attitudes, words spoken and actions taken.  Those characteristics are cursing your life, causing problems you don't relate to the evil thoughts in your mind.  I desire that you allow My Holy Spirit to accomplish My work of destroying the works of the devil which still remain in your thoughts and attitudes which are hidden from your view.  When you walk in My light, in the brilliance of My Holy Spirit's revelations, I can clean up entirely the remnants of the devil's character that still remains in you through which he tempts you in order for you to do his will in the earth.   The hidden ones are the most deceitful and the most injurious because they are from hell.  My Holy Spirit, who lives inside of you, will bring to the light any thought or attitude which is not of Me.  When they are brought to the light, they lose their power because they work in darkness.  Cast them into hell when My Spirit reveals them to you, shedding His light on them.
   Jesus cleared up His teachings about walking in the light when He said that being angry with another person is the same as killing the person.  (Matthew 5:21-26)  He was saying that evil thoughts in your mind of anger are just as sinful as the outward act of killing someone.  When He said that everyone has sinned and fallen short of My glory, He was talking about what is considered secret sins, or thoughts which come from hell and are not visible to the human eyes of others.  Yet, they come from hell and are injurious to the other person and to you, even though you keep them hidden from other people.  They are not hidden from the devil because he puts them in your mind.  They are not hidden from Me because I discern the thoughts and intents of your heart.  Those evil thoughts of anger stay hidden from you and from other people until you allow My Holy Spirit, through fellowship with Me, to reveal them to you.  When those thoughts are revealed, or brought to the light, that area of your mind is cleaned by the Holy Spirit when He tells you to cast them out of your mind and into hell. 
   My children who are not walking in My light, as I am in the light, do not have an opportunity to be cleansed by My Spirit and experience freedom from the evil thoughts of anger, judging, condemning, jealousy, envy. etc.   As Jesus said, if  anger remains in the mind of a person, the person will pay the full price of being eaten up with anger which causes diseases, both mental and physical. (Matthew 5:26; Hebrews 12:15)  That is why Jesus spoke so clearly and plainly about anger, not to condemn you but to identify a demon which takes up residence in the mind of a person and dispenses thoughts of hatred and vengeance.  Jesus wanted you to be free from evil so that My kingdom will come into your life.  He said that when He casts out a demon by My Holy Spirit (My finger) that My kingdom comes upon that person.  (Luke 11:20)   For you it is a real pleasure for My Spirit to bring to the light your secret sins that are hidden from outsiders and from you occasionally.  It's a pleasure because My kingdom benefits come upon you from My heaven, showering you with blessings.
   Walk in My light and you will have fellowship with Me and I will show you how to eliminate every thought, attitude, word spoken and action taken that keeps you from having heaven on earth.  It is through walking in My light that I teach you how to love others as I love you.  It is for your benefit that I entice you to walk in My light, the benefit being to have My kingdom come in your life on earth as it is in heaven.
   Your Heavenly Father of Wise Instructions   
   
                 

No comments: