Friday, September 8, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - STANDARDS AGAIINST REBELLION

Dear One,
   In the earth that I created, good parents who raise their children with love, wisdom and guidance will most often always have children who listen to their guidance, take the advice of their parents and live happy lives because of the deep and abiding love for their parents.  That is why I said that if children honor their parents that they will live long lives.  To honor them means to take their advice, heed their warnings, learning from them about the consequences of participating with evil and learning the ways that lead to independent living in their futures. 
   Honoring a parent does not mean to merely answer the parent with "yes, sir" or "no, ma'am," in order to assure the parent of being outwardly honored.  Honoring a parent means to take their advice, to realize that the parent's experience and long life has taught them things that are beneficial to the child if the child heeds their words.  An outwardly subservient child does not mean that the child is inwardly honoring the parent's guidance and wisdom.  It just means that the child has been taught to be outwardly subservient in order to not stir up the anger of the parent.  Often the child is inwardly rebellious because the parent has not lovingly given wise guidance to the child in order to earn the respect and honor of the child. (Ephesians 6:1-4)
   It's exactly the same in My family.  When I said to honor Me, I was not asking for outwardly blind, subservient behavior while the hearts of My children are rebellious because of false teachings about My nature. (Exodus 20:12)  There are teachers who convince their religious students that I am cruel, vindictive, eager to catch them in sins in order to punish them, that I am the cause of all storms, floods, devastation and death.  They teach their students to honor me out of fear.  Those teachers do not intimately know Me, so their students do not know Me for whom I am, that being Unconditional Love.  The blind teachers attribute to Me the works of the devil and his demons because their minds are blinded to the truth that I am the creator of all good things in the earth. (James 1:13-17)
   To honor Me as your Father means to seek My teachings about life in the earth where evil exists so that you will not fall into demonic traps.  
    Honoring Me as your Father means to avoid participating with evil in any way so that you will live a long, happy life in the earth.     
    Honoring Me as your Father means for you to always return good for evil done to you by other people so that you will live a long happy life in the earth. 
    Honoring Me means for you to love others unconditionally, just as I love you so that you will live a long, happy life in the earth. 
    Honoring Me means for you to pray for your enemies, blessing them and loving them so that you will live a long, happy life in the earth. 
    Honoring Me means for you never to judge other people, never to condemn people as being inferior in any way so that you will live a long and happy life in the earth.. 
    Honoring Me means for you to always present your petitions to Me in private, letting Me know your needs and I will reward you in public.  Doing that will cause you to have a long, happy life in the earth. 
    Honoring Me means for you to never do anything religiously in order to be praised by others because, if you do, their praise is your reward and you will not live a long, happy life in the earth because I cannot bless you.
    Honoring Me means for you not to lay up treasures in the earth but to always lay up treasures in heaven by feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, setting captives free, welcoming the people who flee from injustice, mending the brokenhearted and encouraging the hopeless so that the seeds that you sow will return to you 100 fold and you will live a long, happy life while in the earth.
    Honoring Me means for you to never bind yourself to the divisiveness of politicians or you will inherit their woes which cause My children to inherit the devil's destruction and live a short, unhappy life in the earth. 
   Honoring Me means for you to always seek Me and My wisdom when you need insight into a problem so that I can lead you into the green pastures and still waters which bring a long and happy life to you in the earth.
   Honoring Me means that you have My love perfected in you and you know there is no fear of punishment from Me because you know that I am Love.  When there is no fear in you, you live a long, joyful life in the earth.
   Honoring Me means that you realize that all of My commandments through Jesus were given to keep you from participating with the devil and his family, thus inheriting the devil's devastation which shortens your life and causes you to live a sad, depressed life in the earth.
   Honoring Me means that you not only believe in Me but that you believe every word that came from the mouth of Jesus and from the writings of My Holy Spirit in your Instruction Book, called the Bible, and you take My advice which leads to your having a long, happy life while in the earth.
   The more you honor My advice to you, the more you love Me.  Jesus said that when He said if you love Me that you will keep My commandments given to you through Him.  They were given to keep you unspotted from the works of the devil who is still the god of the world as long as My children allow him to be god of the world by doing his will in the earth.
   It is when you honor Me by doing My will in the earth that you allow Me to be the Lord of your life through the person of the Holy Spirit who teaches, admonishes, exhorts, guides, leads, advocates, saves and redeems you by My words through Jesus and My personal words spoken individually to you through My Spirit.
   I love you deeply and unconditionally but I am unable to save you from the evils that are in the world if you don't take My advice and honor Me by following it. 
   If you love and honor Me, you will keep My words, learning and obeying My valuable instructions on how to live a happy life while in the earth, knowing that My instructions will keep you from inheriting the destruction of the devil.
   Jesus said that all of the laws and instructions are summed up in loving others with the same unconditional love that I love you.   My Holy Spirit gives you the power to unconditionally love other people from the inside of you.
    Your Father of Unconditional Love

No comments: