Saturday, September 2, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - NEW ATTITUDES, WORDS AND ACTIONS
Dear Precious Child,
  There are many fruit inspectors who are outside of My family who are eager to find someone in My family who portrays the attributes of a loving, kind, merciful, gracious, forgiving, good, joyful, faithful and patient person.  The fruit inspectors long to see someone whom they can trust to be full of graciousness, someone they don't fear, someone in whom they feel real love resides, someone who promises them kindness and goodness as genuine reactions to their mistakes, infractions and weaknesses of character. There is built within the hearts of people that desire to find in the earth people with those traits which will comfort them and offer them peace. 
  My children who portray fear, judgment, condemnation, discord, division, jealousy, lust for money, lust for power or political and religious extremes cause people outside of My family to be repelled instead of desiring to be like them.  The people outside of My family don't want to come to Me for help and comfort because the character traits of My children who portray the fruit of the devil are maligning My character and personality by their own attitudes and actions.  It is not My own character with which the people outside of My family are disgusted, it is the character of My children who are ruled by the devil who works in their flesh.  (Galatians 5: 16-26)  Some of My very own children, by their attitudes and actions, cause unbelievers to reject Me. 
   I told you to not to be conformed to the world, where the devil works, but to be transformed by the renewing of your mind as to what is My good, acceptable and perfect will in every matter. (Romans12:2) Judging others is not My will in any matter.  (Matthew 7:1-2) Condemning others is not My will in any matter.  Being jealous of other people is not My will in any matter.  Lusting after anything is never My will.  Spouting from your mouth political or religious narrowness and divisiveness is never My will for your life.  Doing the will of the devil who tempts them in their flesh has cursed many people with lifelong problems from hell.
   I gave to My children My Instruction Book, the Bible, to aid them in being transformed into My image.  In the book is found the attributes of My Son Jesus who was My image in the world. and in the book is the command of Jesus to be filled with My Holy Spirit so that He can be your tutor and teacher of truth.  He is the only teacher whom you can trust to be your wisdom and insight into every matter in life. Yet, My children follow after men and institutions that do not portray My attributes and truth, to their own demise.
   I gave to My children free will to choose whom they will serve, good or evil, and free will to choose their life's gifts, either blessings or curses.  I instructed all of My children to choose good and to choose blessings.  (Deuteronomy 30:15; Deuteronomy 28)
   Doing My will brings blessings; doing the will of the devil brings curses.
   Do My will and live the abundant life that I promised.
   Your Father of Goodness and Kindness

No comments: