Thursday, September 14, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS-EXCESSIVE RIGHTEOUSNESS

NEW BEGINNINGS - EXCESSIVE RIGHTEOUSNESS
Dear Precious Child,
   Jesus Christ declared many truths that My children ignore as if they were unimportant to their lives on earth. 
   For instance, He said that your kindness and goodness must exceed that of the unenlightened religious leaders and hypocritical politicians of your day or you can't enter into My kingdom living of blessings while in the earth.  (Matthew 5:20; Ephesians 4:5) 
   In addition, He said that your love for your enemies must exceed that of any hateful religious leaders and politicians of your day who heap curses upon people who do not believe in vengeance like they do. (Matthew 6:43-48)
   Your forgiveness and mercy for everyone must exceed the mercy of the politicians and religious leaders of your day or you won't inherit My blessings into your life on the earth because your sins cannot be forgiven unlss you forgive others.  (Matthew 7:1-2; Matthew 6:12)
   At other times Jesus said that your keeping peace with everyone must exceed the actions of the condemning, divisive religious leaders and the many war loving politicians of your day or My kingdom benefits can't flood into your life.  Instead, if you conform to the leaders, then the devil's wars, floods and storms will come from hell and destroy everything that you have. (Matthew 5:9)  I said the peacemakes are blessed with My blessings.
   At other times He said that your patience and steadfastness must exceed the impatience and faithlessness of your religious leaders and politicians or My goodness toward you cannot enter into your life because negative attitudes from hell block them from entering. 
   I have already given My kingdom benefits to you, because you are My child,  but your binding yourself in negative attitudes, toxic words spoken and injurious actions towards others of My children will block My love blessings from coming into your life because you have joined with evil instead of being bound to Me, eager to do My goodness in the earth. (Matthew 18:18; Hebrews 6:12)
   The only way that the righteousness of My children can exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees of your day, who are the religious leaders and politicians, is by My children being not only born of My Spirit but they must be baptized in My Spirit.  Being baptized in My Spirit immerses you in the entirety of My kingdom, allowing My Holy Spirit to baptize your spirit, soul and body in My power, My wisdom, My knowledge, and My goodness, giving you the power to be transformed into My righteous characteristics which open the doors to your receiving the blessings of My kingdom while you live in the earth.
   It is My characteristic of unconditional love for everyone flowing from you toward friends, family, human enemies, immigrants and those of foreign descent which opens the door to your receiving My kingdom blessings in your life as it is in heaven; and, yes, even loving the divisive, war loving politicians and religious leaders.(Matthew 6:10)  It is doing My will in the earth which brings My kingdom benefits to flood into your life.
   Bless and pray for the hypocritical religious leaders and discord loving politicians because I desire that all people come to a knowledge of Me. (I Timothy 2:1-4)  The distributors of hate are yielding to the devil just like you do on many occasions.  They don't know the truth of the gospel of peace.  You do.  You must live My instructions of keeping peace with everyone.
   When My will of loving everyone, being joyful, sowing peace in every situation, doing My acts of goodness and kindness toward everyone in the earth is when your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, the religious and political leaders.
  I have already opened the doors and windows of heaven for My blessings to flow into the lives of My children.  When My righteousness becomes your righteousness, the doors to your life are open to the blessings of My heaven.
   Your Loving Father of Goodness 

No comments: