Sunday, September 3, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - GROWING GOD'S CHARACTERISTICS

Dear Precious Child,
  All human growth comes from the inside of a person just like all healing of wounds comes from the inside of a person.  Growth comes from good genes, good DNA, good nutrition, good exercise and a good environment.  Such is the growing of My character and personality in My children, which qualifies them to inherit My kingdom benefits while they live in the earth.  The more My personality is developed inside of My children, the more they are like Me, back to being created in My image.  The more they display My characteristics in the earth, the more heavenly benefits enter into their lives.
  The pollution of human character that happened to My children at the beginning of the earth when the devil and his demons were allowed by Adam to enter the earth and curse My children became more and more prevalent as time went on and the devil introduced more and more of his demons into the earth, thus cursing mankind with his curses. (Genesis 2:11-19) The beautiful earth that I created became more and more evil as evil invaders entered at the behest of the devil.  Human characteristics became more and more evil also.  Thus, sin increased in the earth and it all goes back to the devil and his demons.  My human children are, by nature, powerless against the evil characteristics that are passed down to them in their DNA, their heritage.  When their parents pass down to them sickness, prejudices, anger, judgmental attitudes, hatred, selfishness, unkindness and other evil characteristics, then the children display them in their lives because those characteristics are in their human DNA, their heritage, their genes.  Then evil increases in the earth that I created only to be filled with My goodness. 
  Hallelujah!  I already had a solution ready and I sent My own Son Jesus into the earth to be the sacrifice for all the sins of the world.  He showed My true characteristics to people in the earth at the time and many people wrote about them for future generations so that the true knowledge of My nature would flood into the earth forever.  After Jesus died for the sins of the world, He rose from the dead, walked the earth as a resurrected man and then came to live with me in My heaven.  Then is when My real miracle became possible.  He sent His very own power source, My Holy Spirit, into the world to be received by My obedient children who believe the teachings of Jesus that My Holy Spirit would also come to live in them in their spirits and that through Him I would be their Loving Father, their counselor, their advocate, their guide, their wisdom, their tutor and their shepherd.  I do it now from the inside of My children, not from the outside, as  Jesus taught.  My Holy Spirit was with people at the time inside of Jesus but when He left the earth He sent My Holy Spirit, My very own power source, to live inside of My children who believe His teachings. (John 14, 15, 16; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4)
   I had promised from the beginning that I would win the world back to Myself and it is through the works of Jesus when He was crucified and now with My Holy Spirit that it is accomplished.  If allowed to enter into My children, when My Holy Spirit enters into the life of a person, He begins creating My personality and characteristics inside of that person, hoping that the person will follow the command of Jesus and seek My kingdom and My righteousness before anything else.  My Holy Spirit is able to change the evil human genes that are in that person, creating My loving, good, kind, patient, joyful, merciful, peaceful and faithful personality within that person which will become a light to the world. (Matthew 5:14-16)  The old things pass away and all things become new.  Even the earth becomes new because every person who allows My Spirit to create My loving characteristics in himself or herself allows Me to redeem the earth a little at a time.  (John 13:31)
   As My children become more like Me in character and personality, they change on the outside because they have changed from the inside to the outside, like all growth happens.  They grow in wisdom, in knowledge and in favor with Me and with other people, just like Jesus did as He yielded to the tutoring of My Spirit who lived inside of Him.  (Luke 2:12; Romans 12:2)  It is always with your permission, your seeking of My will in your life.  I never force myself upon My children like the devil does upon My children.  Robbing, killing and destroying are his modes of operation.  My modes of operation are love, joy, peace and goodness.  My characteristics of love have power over the devil's actions of destruction and death. 
   My character traits are not weak, as they appear to unbelievers.  They are powerful, overcoming the devil at every appearance of evil.  Remember that I kicked the devil and his demons out of My kingdom of heaven and he still remembers the instance and shutters. When My children are filled with My characteristics of power and love, the devil shakes with fear because he knows that his days are numbered in the lives of those of My children.  His temptations might still occur, but they will be overcome by My children of power and love, power to be used against the devil and love to be showered upon My other children who have been harassed and overcome by him.
   Your spiritual growth as My child never stops.  It continues until the day you leave your body and come to live with Me in My heaven. 
   Make love for all of My children your aim while in the earth. 
   Make the defeat of the devil and his demons in the earth your aim by loving the people that he has in his grip. and defeat him in the heavens by your praying in the Holy Spirit at all times and in all instances in your prayer closet. (Ephesians 6:10-18)
   Your Powerful, Loving Father              

No comments: