Thursday, September 28, 2017

MENTAL VEILS - STUBBORNNESS
Dear Precious Child,
   Be conscious of thoughts of stubbornness that invade your mind, placed there by the devil in order to entice you to relax even one of My warnings to you through My son Jesus and through My Holy Spirit.  My warnings to you will keep you safe from the traps set by your earthly enemy, the devil, who tempts you to do his will in the earth rather than My will. 
   As an example, Jesus told you that being angry with a person is the same as killing, has the same result, because when you become angry with another person and meditate on those angry thoughts, the devil increases the anger in you and eventually you will want to dispose of the person by killing in some way, either by angry words to the person, judging the person, or actually killing.  So spiritually, in the spirit world around you, anger is a precursor to killing.  That warning by Jesus was to alert you to the temptation to become angry, letting you know that the devil has plans through you to kill another person or to kill you by the anger causing negative hormones to pour through your body and mind, poisoning you and killing you eventually. (Matthew 5: 21-26) Then the devil's plans came to fruition.
   That valuable warning of Jesus against being angry was meant to save you from yielding to the mental temptations of the demon of anger.  Yet, to many of My children, anger is a badge of manhood, a right of men in order to prove they are free to exert their power over another person, or a badge of adulthood to cause women to exert power over their husband, children or another person through the demon of anger.  Jesus was telling you through his wise insight that you must cast out of your mind any thoughts of anger which exalt themselves against the wisdom that he gave to you about refusing demonic thoughts of anger. (Matthew 5:17-20)  In fact, He told you that not one iota of the words that He taught you would pass away, that they will always be valuable to My children because they are truth.  That's how important they are.  He said that the people who do not take all His advice, not doing them and if they teach other people not to do them, that they are least in My kingdom, and those who do take His advice and do them and teach others to take My advice to do them, they will be greatest in My kingdom.  They will inherit My blessings while in your world.
   That is when He said that your righteousness must EXCEED the righteousness of your politicians and religious leaders or you will never enter into My kingdom living while you exist in the earth.
   The demon of stubbornness will tempt you to ignore all of My teachings and instead believe the temptations of the devil and it will temp you also to follow the guidance of the corrupt religious and political leaders.  John the Baptist called them a brood of vipers and told them that they needed to repent. (Matthew 3:4-8) Jesus called them whited sepulchers, beautiful on the outside but filled with evil on the inside. (Matthew 23:27)  He called them hypocrites and said they will never enter into the blessings of My kingdom while they live in the earth because they have made the will of the devil their motivations instead of making My will their motivations.  They followed the temptations of the devil, becoming trapped and cursed, instead of following My words, becoming free and blessed.
   I said that stubbornness is as the sins of iniquity and idolatry.  It is idolatry because if you are stubborn you have made yourself and your will an idol by choosing evil over Me and My good ways.  (I Samuel 15:23)  By choosing evil, you have chosen the devil's ways.  The devil has become your idol and god because you have chosen his will over My will.  Stubbornness kept a man from being king over Israel and it keeps My children from becoming royalty in My family by inheriting My kingdom benefits.  I anoint all of My children who do My will in the earth with the robes of royalty because they have chosen My will over evil.  My royal blessings flow into their lives on earth, bringing glory to Me.  Iniquity means that you have known My will and have stubbornly refused to take My advice, instead taking the advice of the devil who tempts you in your thoughts.  You inherit his curses instead of My blessings.  I still love you because I am Love, but your choosing to do evil over good in the earth has caused you to change your allegiance to evil instead of good.  Some of My children even pledge allegiance to evil political ways which lead to hell on earth instead of being loyal to My good ways. 
   Remember that your life on earth is a battle between good and evil.  I created you in My image so that you will be blessed in every area of your life in the earth, but the devil wants to remake you into his image so that you will be cursed in every area of your life.  (Deuteronomy 28)  Temptations are the way he does his work.  I gave you My Instruction Book with all of My guidance and wisdom and I gave you My Holy Spirit who reveals My wisdom and guidance to you. (John 16:12-14)  My Spirit is your guide in the earth.
   Every word that Jesus spoke to you and every word that My Spirit speaks to you are given to keep you safe from being deceived by the devil and inheriting his curses.  Every word that Jesus spoke to you and every word that My Spirit speaks to you are given so that you will have My kingdom come into your life on earth and bless you just as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:10)
   Reject the temptations to be stubborn, refusing to take My advice and instead obeying the deception of the devil in your thoughts when he comes to lead you astray from doing My beneficial will in the earth.  I have given you everything necessary for kingdom living in the earth, My written words and My Holy Spirit.  Choose to obey My guidance and live My abundant life in the earth.(II Peter 1:3-4)
   Your Loving, Instructional  Father          

No comments: