Saturday, September 16, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - RIGHTEOUSNESS PURSUES YOU

Dear Precious Child,
   My love is shed abroad in your heart by the Holy Spirit. (Romans 5:5)
   My mercy is everlasting, producing compassion in you for the the lost, the injured, the depressed and displaced of My children. (Matthew 5:7)
   My forgiveness is ever active, releasing you from guilt and condemnation. (John 3:16-17)
   My goodness, along with mercy, follows you all the days of your life, producing in you good works toward the needy.(Psalm 23:6)
   My joy is every present in your spirit by My Holy Spirit, causing you to rejoice in everything, good circumstances or bad circumstances. (James 1:2-4)
   My loving kindness toward you flows from you, causing you to excel in doing kind deeds toward My other children in your world. (II Corinthians 6:6)
   My patience with you while the fruit of My Spirit is growing and ripening in you will cause you to be patient with others who are also slowly maturing in spiritual matters. (Romans 5:3)
   My faith in you that causes Me to be patient, kind, merciful, forgiving, good and loving to you makes you faithful to Me by your being so appreciative of My blessings that you are thankful in all things. (Hebrews 6:12)
   We have a mutual admiration relationship.  I love you because I am Love and you love Me because of My love for you. (I John 4:8)
   In My eyes every person in the world is loved as My only child, deserving of My love, because I created him or her as My offspring.  Even if they don't know Me, I love them and want them to know Me intimately as their Loving Father just like you do.  When they realize that I am Love and they know their value to Me, they need to know that they qualify for My kingdom benefits.  That is where you come in.   As earthly representations of My righteousness you allow other people to know My true personality, that of being Love.  However, when My light inside of you is still darkness on the outside by your being judgmental, condemning, divisive, opinionated, politically partisan, prejudiced, vengeful or hypocritical, those attitudes that come from demons working in the flesh will keep you from receiving My wonderful gifts that I have already given to you to enhance your life in the earth and make it a joyful experience instead of hell on earth. 
  When the outside of you, your earthly characteristics, suddenly become dark after you have received the light of My Holy Spirit, then you have to be careful or the devil's darkness that is on the outside of you in your flesh will smother My light that is on the inside of you.  It is the devil's lifelong work to steal My light from you.
  There are many of My born again and baptized in My Spirit children who are uninformed of the truth that My desire is that they allow My righteousness that is in the Holy Spirit inside of them will become their identity on the outside also so that people will see My goodness and glorify Me as their Father. (Matthew 5:14; I John 1:5)
   I told My children to seek My kingdom and MY RIGHTEOUSNESS.  My kingdom and My righteousness are forever pursuing you.  When you seek My kingdom and My righteousness with the same fervor that I am seeking you, We meet with spiritual fireworks exploding, endeavoring to make you into My image in the earth so that people will know that I am Love.  Your reward is that My kingdom comes into your life while you live in the earth. (Matthew 6:10; Luke 11: 26)
   Your Light Beaming, Light Giving Father
     
        

No comments: