Friday, September 15, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - STANDARD AGAINST DARKNESS OVERCOMING LIGHT

Dear Precious Child,
   After you are made clean by the actions of Jesus on the cross and the coming of the Holy Spirit to live within you, always be on the alert that the light in you is not overcome by darkness.  The subtle invasion of the darkness from hell will come ever so slowly in your thoughts in an effort to overcome My light in you so as to be undetected.  The evil spirit, the devil, was once an angel and then he became overcome with darkness so he knows how to slowly enter into My children totally undetected, and that way is in their thoughts. (I John 1:5)  Your thoughts are often called "thought life" because they have the power of life and
death in them. 
   There are many ways that evil enters into your thoughts.  One of the devil's most powerful ways is with critical, judgmental  thoughts which invade your mind relating to the appearance of people, the actions of people and the words spoken by people. The devil doesn't identify himself, he just places his invasive judgments in your mind casually, disguised as your own thoughts, and you accept them and nurture them, meditating on them until they come out of your mouth and eventually curse your life in many ways because that judgmental spirit brought with it seven other demons who are more devious than himself.  (Matthew 12:43-45; I John 2:8-11)
   My children need to be on alert to immediately cast judgmental thoughts out of their minds into hell, recognizing them as the invaders that they are, sent from hell in order to bring their devastating curses into the lives of My children. (John 12;35)  If they can't keep you from spending eternity in heaven, they are determined to make your life on earth a living hell by tempting you until you obey them.  They tempt you into your participating in their judging your life by your obeying the devil's tempting thoughts to judge others .  (Matthew 7:7-8)  The very first thing that happens after My children yield to the demon of judgment is that your prayers are hindered from the answers coming into your life because the demons intercept them and keep them at bay, at your permission, when you yield to the thoughts of judging someone.  It is so deceptive you dismiss the devil's thoughts in your mind, thinking they are your thoughts and are harmless.  By your meditating on judgmental thoughts and then speaking your judgment of a person, you give the evil spirit of judgment permission to block your blessings from being delivered to you, plus you spew the devil's venom out of your mouth and curse others of My children, having sowed seeds into the devil's garden which grows circumstances which will curse you.   
   The devil's judgmental thoughts can also come into your mind from some religious and political leaders who exist by judging others in order to elevate themselves in your eyes.  You often overlook the evil fruit of judgment coming out of their mouths in order to be loyal to them, not wanting to be deemed unpatriotic or disloyal.  You accept the ugly, rotten rhetoric from hell coming out of their mouths as gospel and end up judging My precious, forlorn other children whom they have judged as unworthy of your support and love. (Ephesians 5;7-13) Then you wonder why your prayers are not answered, when in reality they were already answered by Me from the foundation of the world, but your judgmental thoughts and attitudes formed barriers which keep them in the spiritual dimension instead of them bursting through to be delivered to you. (Isaiah 59:1-2)
   My light has no fellowship with darkness.  (I John 1:6) I love My children who walk in darkness but they are deceived by evil, have joined with evil and are inheriting the fruits of hell while they live in the earth.  I have sent My Holy Spirit into the world to restore the world to the greatness that it was at the beginning, but some  of My own children are deceived into spreading hell's curses into the world by judging others and still expect to have their prayers answered by Me and expect to have My blessings to flood into their lives. It can't happen.  Jesus said what you wish that people would do to you, that you do the same to them, and then what you ask from Me will be done for you. (Matthew 7:7-12)  
   I keep none of My blessings from anyone.  I keep no one out of the flow of My heavenly family benefits.  It is the devil who does it by his deception and disguising his temptations as your own thoughts while all the time they are his will which you meditate upon, nurture and then hatch curses from hell in your life. 
   In the war between your inheriting either My blessings in your life or the devil's curses in your life, always choose My blessings by being determined to recognize judgmental thoughts toward others which pop up into your mind as being from hell, sent in an effort to rob you of My blessings.  They don't announce that they are from hell.  My children of light need to be sensitive to My Holy Spirit who will discern the ones from hell for you. alerting you to their presence so that you can immediately cast them back into hell from where they originated.  Their purpose is to rob, kill and destroy you.  They bring death as their final works.
   You have all of these warnings in My Instruction Book and you have My Holy Spirit who raises up My standards when the devil's evil standards of judging other people enter into your thoughts.  My Spirit cues you to bless the person you are tempted to judge, to pray for the person, to speak affirmation to the person, all of that instead of judging him or her.  You send the devil and his evil thoughts away when you refuse to participate in your own judgment by obeying the temptation to judge others.
   It's really no tiresome burden on your part to refuse to judge others.  When you walk in unconditional love for everyone, determining to bless others instead of judging them, then you are walking in My light.  Avoid the traps set by the evil one by walking in the light of My love for everyone.
   Your Light Bearing, Love Issuing Father                 

No comments: