Tuesday, September 5, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - CHOICES BETWEEN HAVING HEAVEN OR HELL ON EARTH

Dear Precious Child,
   I said from the very beginning that you have the choice between good or evil, the choice between blessings or curses, which means that you have the choice between having heaven on earth or hell on earth, depending upon whose instructions you take and obey, either the devil's or Mine.  It is all that simple.
   That truth of having heaven on earth or hell on earth is the history of mankind from the very beginning.  I told the first man not to listen to the voice of evil mixed in with a little good in order to deceive him.  I told him that the voice would come into his thoughts.  I told him not to obey the temptations or he would be cursed with the devil's destruction instead of being blessed with My blessings.  That scenario has not changed to this day.  My very own children still join with that voice of evil because they don't recognize it as coming from the devil.  They assume it is their own thoughts. 
  My children who call themselves by My name skim right over My instructions to them through My Son Jesus not to judge anyone, yet they judge people by the colors of their skin.  They judge people with lighter skin as being superior to people with darker skin.  It is called the demon of bigotry and is a demon from hell. Yet, My very own children are deceived and continue to further bigotry and racial prejudice in their world, expecting Me to bless them.  I can't bless them because they are bound to the demon of bigotry whose plan is to bring destruction into the lives of My children.  They wonder why curses of collective destruction comes into their world through weather extremes, refusing to connect the destruction to their collective attitudes of bigotry. 
   My children forget the truth of seed sowing and harvest.  The seeds you sow in attitudes, words and actions will return to you, some 30 fold, some 60 fold and some 100 fold.  When My children withhold from the poor the gifts that I have freely given to My children to share with others, they sign the bottom line in a contract with the devil, authorizing him to bring destruction into their own lives.  When it is is a collective endeavor, they sign for destruction to come into their earth.  My children who are merciful and kind to the poor and disadvantaged people, regardless of the color of their skin, those of My children receive My mercy and the mercy of others, causing My blessings to flow into their lives.  My children who rob from the poor what I intended to be given to them, their pride in their wealth will eventually be taken from them by the devil who trapped them into robbing from the poor so that he could destroy their assets.  What seeds you sow into hell from the earth, you reap plants from hell in your life.
   What seeds you sow in the earth from My kingdom gifts to you will reap blessings from My heaven.  Being generous with the poor and disadvantaged will guarantee blessings flowing from My heaven into your earthly bank account.  That guarantee is established because I know that you will continue to share with others what I have given to you. 
   When the poor pray to Me for relief from their generational family curses of poverty, the only way I can deliver My gifts of relief to them is through My children whom I trust to share their gifts and assets that I have given them wisdom to earn.  Now do you understand the admonition of Jesus, that what you do to the least of My children you do to Me?  When you give to the poor and disadvantaged, you are answering their prayers to Me for relief from their lack.  So what you do to them, you do to Me.  When you give attention, affirmation, kindness and goodness to others who are lacking in self worth, you are doing to them what I want to do for them, affirming their values to Me.  So what you do to them, you do to Me.  It is the same for rescuing the displaced, the ones seeking better lives.  When you give them the opportunity to better themselves, escaping from the demons of poverty, then you have done for them what I want to do for them, given to them the resources to defeat that demon which robs, kills and destroys.  However, If you cut off the poor from the hope of leading a blessed life, then you have cut them off from My blessings with which I want to bless them.  The results will be your blessings being cut off by the devil who placed in your heart the demon of meanness and hoarding of money. 
   I told you in My Instruction Book that the fasts that I choose for my children are not that they fast food to get My attention because they always have My attention.  The fasts that I choose for you are that you share your food with the hungry, that you give homes to the homeless, that you cover the naked, and that you do not hide your assets from the needs of your own children. (Isaiah 58) I said that when you do those things that your light will break forth, your health will spring forth speedily, your righteousness will go before you and My glory will be your rear guard.  I said that then you will call upon Me and I will answer you, if you take out from you the yoke of the devil which points the finger in wickedness, disgust, judgment and speaking bigotry and wickedness about others.
  I said if you pour your money out for the hungry and satisfy the desires of the afflicted, that your light will rise in the darkness, your gloom shall be as the noonday.  I said your reward will be that I will guide you continually, satisfy you with good things, make your bones strong, and you will be like a well watered garden whose crops never fail.          
   My children have missed so many of My lessons for them that are in My Instruction Book.  They are too busy listening to their religious leaders and politicians who desire to control their lives and their assets.  Instead of listening to them, listen to My Holy Spirit who will tell you when to give and where to give your money.  He knows the good ground, which is always the hungry, the naked, the homeless and the disadvantaged.  They are the people praying to Me for relief.  You are My delivery person.  If you want joy in your life, light to rise to the surface in you, your bones to be strong and your health to improve, become My delivery person to the poor, delivering the answers to their prayers for Me.
    Your Father of Plenty   

No comments: