Saturday, September 9, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - GODLY COMMUNICATION

Dear Precious Child,
   Many of the teachers of My children are misinformed and further the lie that I test, try or tempt My children.  They assign to Me the blame for the evil activities of the devil.  The truth is that many of My children try and test Me, as led by the devil. 
   I said in My Instruction Book that the children of Israel tried and tested Me while they were on the trip to the Promised Land that I had set aside for them.  They griped and groaned because of the manna that I sent from heaven.  They tired of the quail that I sent for them to eat.  Even though their shoes did not wear out during the 40 years, they desired to go back to Egypt into slavery. (Hebrews 3:7-15)  They had been led out of slavery by Moses, yet they desired to return when they did not immediately enter into My rest, as I had promised.  They surmised that I had failed them, but in truth they had failed Me by listening to the voice of the devil and sinning against Me which resulted in their griping and groaning because of unbelief.  They never knew that it was their own actions of yielding to the devil that kept them out of their promised land.
   Entering into My rest beside still waters and in green pastures is still available for My children.  For the ones who hear My voice and follow My guidance, they are the people who enter into My rest while in the earth.  If you will read the history books of the old covenant, you will see that I could not allow the generation who was led out of Egypt to enter into the promised land because their unbelief and disobedience would have polluted the promised land and it would have no longer been a land of rest.  They would have continued their rebellion and cursed the land of rest.  I only allowed their next generation to enter into the promised land, not the My children whom Moses led out of Egypt.  The first generation did not enter because of their disobedience, yielding to the temptations of the devil instead of obeying My instructions which would have led them into their promised land much, much sooner.  Their lack of trust in Me caused them to listen to the evil placed in their minds by the devil.  If they had trusted Me, they would have entered into rest because I would have led them around the evil traps set for them by the evil one.  (Hebrews 4:1-7)
   I said that My promise to enter My rest is still in effect. (Hebrews 4:6-11) I said that those who enter into My rest do so by ceasing from their own labors, allowing Me to lead and guide them continually because of the evil that is in the earth.   I said several times, "Today, when you hear My voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion."  I said that My words are living and active, so sharp that they pierce between your mind and your spirit, and that I speak to you words that discern the thoughts and intents of My heart, of the thoughts of others, and I give them to you.  I said that there is no creature that is hidden from Me, that all things are open to My eyes. (Hebrews 4:11-13) 
   I know the steps for you to take, the decisions that you need to make, the choices that you need to choose, all of which lead you to the sabbath rest that I promised.   When you make Me your intimate Father, allowing Me to do my duties as your Father by your hearing My wisdom and obeying it, I will always lead you into resting from your worthless labors which have cursed you instead of blessing you.
   Do you want rest for your emotions, your spinning mind and your tired body?   Then seek to hear My voice and when you hear My voice please take My advice, veering neither to the left or the right. (Deuteronomy 5:32; II Kings 22:2)  The prophet David said that I was His shepherd and that I led him in the paths of righteousness, that he never feared evil because he knew that I was with him with My comfort.  He said that he wanted for nothing because I had led him to lay down in My green pastures beside still waters.  He said that his cup of blessings were running over the rim of his cup.  David had found the rest that I had for him.  It is said of King Josiah that he walked in David's good ways and in My ways, neither turning to the right nor to the left.
   I have the ways for you to find rest.  Endeavor to hear My still, small voice and I will give you rest from your endless, exhausting labors that have been cursed by the devil.  With your cooperation in doing My will in the earth, I will turn the curses into blessings.
  Your Father of Beneficial Guidance

No comments: