Sunday, September 24, 2017

EVIL VEILS - POLITICAL VEILS

Dear Precious Child,
   Remember that My first covenant with anyone in the earth was with a family through whom the human lineage of My Son Jesus was to descend.  I led them, guided them, commanded them and encouraged them through the prophets in their midst who were called to speak for Me.  I also spoke to them through a burning bush, giving them commandments on how to avoid joining with evil in the world. 
  I chose prophets to speak My guidance to My children through whom I could lead them in an effort to protect them.  Unfortunately, they killed the prophets because they didn't like My warnings, so they asked Me for judges to guide them and govern them.  I answered their prayers. ( Acts 13:16-39) The judges became evil.  Then they asked for a king who had a righteous blood line to rule over them and to take My place, hoping that the kings would be good kings who would give wise guidance.   Many of the kings were led by their own fleshy passions, listening to the devil like Adam did, and so they failed in that effort on My part to save the people from destroying in the earth, caused by the devil.
   My many efforts to get My wise guidance to My children failed because of the devil's temptations and the dissatisfactions, griping, groaning and unbelief of My children.  My only other solution was to send My son into the world to die for their sins and for the sins of the whole world.  It was only through My own Son Jesus that I could give pure, workable guidance to My children, guidance to keep them from obeying the temptation from the devil in their thoughts which enticed them to do the devil's will instead of My will in the earth.  Jesus identified the difference  between evil and good.
   My Son Jesus entered the earth, born of a human woman so that he would have authority in the earth, a legal resident, because I had given authority in the earth at the beginning of the earth to human beings.  His blood line was My blood line and His Spirit was My Spirit, because the human woman, Mary, was impregnated by My Holy Spirit.  So Jesus became Son of God/Son of Man. 
  When Jesus began to teach My children as My Son, teaching them unadulterated truths, He told them not to be guided by the political leaders of the time, who were called Pharisees, and not to be guided by the religious leaders at the time, who were called the scribes.  He called them whited sepulchers on the outside but filthy on the inside.  Jesus knew those leaders were polluted by hypocrisy and lies because they were motivated by the devil instead of being motivated by Me.  He said they should not be made into objects of human adoration by the people just because they were elevated to positions of authority in their land.  Jesus said that the people should only listen to Himself, My Son Jesus, because His guidance came directly from Me, sent to protect them from evil.  He began to heal the sick, cast our demons, healed the brokenhearted and did all kinds of good works in the earth, teaching them how to avoid evil by his teachings. He told them instead of returning evil for evil done to them, that they should return good for the evil, to bless the person who did the evil and to pray for the person.  He said to do those things as My child, instead of returning evil for evil as the children of the devil are motivated to do.
   That advice is still pertinent today in your life.  When the politicians and religious leaders of your day encourage you to return evil for evil like they do, to engage in strife and discord like they do, to refuse to care for the poor, the widows and the orphans like they do, to build a kingdom on earth like they do at the expense of the suffering of others, to rush to war with other countries out of pride, domination and selfishness, then it is the demons from hell who are ministering through them in an effort to convince you to do the will of the devil in the earth. 
  In My teachings to you through Jesus, He was trying to entice you and all of My children to make peace with everyone, to love everyone, to forgive everyone, so that My blessings will flow in the earth to you instead of wars, pestilence, hurricanes, storms, droughts, floods and other evil devastation from hell flowing into the earth because of the evil done by My children in the earth who listen to the devil through their narrow minded politicians and legalistic religions leaders.   You will know by their words and actions whether they are loving, kind, merciful, forgiving, good, faithful to Me, patient, joyful and peacemakers, or if their words are divisive, hateful, judgmental, condemning, angry, sowers of discord, robbers from the poor, the widows and the orphans in order to promote their own prosperity.  I said you will know them by their fruit. (Matthew 5:20; Matthew 16:6-11)
  When My children elect politicians whose words and actions sow strife in the world, then they are sowing seeds for devastation in their own lives.  To whomsoever you bind yourself in the earth through adoration and admiration, you bind yourself to the demonic principalities and powers of the air who are operating in the earth in them.  When you choose to bind yourself through admiration and adoration to officials with evil characteristics, you are signing up for inheriting more evil in your life.  It is guaranteed and certain.  When you choose to loose yourself from being adoring and admiring of anyone with evil words and actions, you loose yourself from the evil that they sow in the earth and My kingdom comes upon you as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 23:13-15 and 23-29; Matthew 16:19 and 18;18)
   Do not make heroes of people who sow evil in the earth.  If you do, you will find yourself in the middle of the devil's destruction in the earth.  If you are bound to legalistic religious leaders, they will tell you that I caused devastation as My punishment upon mankind.  That is a lie from hell.  What causes devastation to come upon the earth is when My children pattern themselves after their divisive, hateful politicians and legalistic religious leaders who spread the devil's evil in the world. By binding themselves to the people who sow evil in the earth, they bind themselves to the demons who are hidden from their view but who motivate the evil that the politicians and religious leaders do in the earth.  Devastating events in the earth will follow.
   When you bind yourself only to the people who sow My words, My peace, My goodness, My kindness, My mercy and My love in the world, then My kingdom of heaven comes into your life while you live in the earth.
  YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER OF LOVE 

No comments: