Saturday, September 23, 2017

MENTAL VEILS - PEACE CHASES OUT STRIFE

Dear Precious Child,
   There are veils which the devil places over the minds of My children which cause My children to keep their thoughts on a conflict instead of on Me and My ability to solve their problems and answer their prayers. We talked about worry and judgment being two of those veils.  Now we need to talk about strife and conflict.  (Hebrews 10:19-24) 
   You know that when you are in strife with anyone, those thoughts about the conflict between the two of you will occupy your mind 24/7.  You will think about what you should have said to the person to defend yourself or what you should have done to prove that you are right, or you will think repeatedly about the hurtful words said to you.  Those thoughts will play over and over again in your mind all day long.  Those thoughts of conflict will occupy your thoughts before you go to sleep and will be the first thing on your mind in the morning.  The devil will play them over and over again in your thoughts until you are consumed with them and you can't let them go.  (II Corinthians 10:5)
   Letting go of thoughts of strife and conflict is what forgiveness means.  As My child who is born of My Spirit, you forget to forgive the person because your thoughts are concentrated upon the conflict rather than concentrated on Me and My desire to bring peace to the strife-filled situation.  Since you can only think one thing at a time, you choose in your own mind to defend yourself as being right instead of choosing to hear My words which bring peace to your mind.  The veil of conflict over your mind gains more and more control and your health begins to suffer more and more because your entire body, soul and spirit have chosen conflict over peace.
   The longer you stay in conflict with someone who has opposed you, injured you, robbed you, betrayed you or even killed a person close to you, the more demons from hell enter into the situation, bringing more of the devil's destruction.   I said that where there is jealousy, strife and conflict there is every evil work from hell. (James 3:16)
   I gave you the solution in My Instruction Book and My Holy Spirit will remind you of the solution when there is a break in the video in your thoughts of the offensive situation.  I said that forgiving a person causes your sins to be forgiven.  I have forgiven you instantly, but when you allow the conflict to consume your thoughts you have refused to forgive the person and so the demons from hell who started the conflict and continue the conflict in your mind, they have taken up permanent residence in your thoughts.  You have given them free rein to bring their destruction into your life. (John 10:10)
   When you finally allow My thoughts to enter into your mind, I tell you to make peace with the person, to forgive the person, to bless the person, to do good to the person and to pray for the person in order to bring peace to the situation. (Mathew 5:38-48) As long as you further the conflict, you are acting as a child of the devil. (James 3:16) When you forgive the person as an act of your will, blessing the person, praying for the person, doing a good act to the person, then you have returned to being My child, like the prodigal son, qualifying you to receive My blessings because you have blessed others.  I said that peacemakers are My children. (Matthew 6:9)
   No one is right in a conflict and no one is wrong in a conflict.  Both people are outside of My will in a conflict because I said to keep peace with everyone.   The person who eventually forgives, blesses, prays for, and does good to the other person is the righteous one because he or she has done my will in the matter.  That person has chosen good over evil, chosen peace over conflict and so has spread love in the situation which effects peace in the world. 
   You are My Love Child in the world that I created out of My love but the earth was turned over to the devil by Adam when he believed the temptation of the devil and allowed him free rein and free reign in the earth.  When My children who are called by My name begin to obey My warnings and keep peace with everyone, then the devil no longer has free rein or free reign in their lives. 
  The way to stop evil from gaining dominance in your life is to do what I asked you to do, refusing to participate in strife and conflict of any kind.  Become like a reed swaying in the wind, refusing to be rigid in any opinion, any dogma, any denominational or political tenets, any quarrels or disagreements, and any conflicts or battles for dominance. (Isaiah 42:3) All rigid mental activities are sent from hell to deceive you into getting involved with the devil's work so that you will do the devil's will in the earth instead of doing My will of sowing love and peace in the earth.
   When you are at peace with everyone, you are free of all conflict and strife.  You will be known as My child of peace because you have chosen to always make peace with everyone. Your health will improve, your relationships will be blessed and your family will always share My love instead of the devil's strife where there is every evil work from hell.
   Choose to sow seeds of love and peace with everyone in the earth and you will have the abundant life that I promised. 
    Your Father of Perpetual Peace

No comments: