Sunday, September 24, 2017

MENTAL VEILS - FEAR CRIPPLES


Dear Precious Child,
   Of all of the devil's veils that he places in the thoughts of My children, fear is the most successful for him because it cripples the minds of My children, blinding them to anything good.  Fear keeps My children from moving on into the green pastures and still waters that I promised. (Psalm 23:4)  Fear grips you and paralyzes you, sending damaging hormones into your body which negatively affect every organ, every cell and every joint. Fear is the devil's most effective arsenal against My children.  Yet, some of My children teach others to fear going to hell, to fear displeasing Me and to fear My judgment.  They don't know the scriptures because Jesus said that I judge no one and that He judges no one.  The god of your world, the devil, is the judge and the executioner for sins.  The scenario is that the devil tempts you to sin so that when you do sin he can issue his judgment upon you, which is destruction and death. (John 3:16-17)
   As an example of fear killing someone, read about Ananias and Sapphira in My Instruction Book.  When Peter erroneously accused them of lying to My Holy Spirit, fear gripped their hearts and killed them.  (Acts 5:1-10)  Yet, some of My children still teach others from the devil's emotion of fear to fear Me instead of teaching from My heavenly emotion of love to love Me.  Fear killed Ananias and Sapphira.  I did not kill them, as some people believe.  I am neither the Father of fear nor am I the Father of death.  If I did kill people who lied to Me, there would no more humans in the earth because even My most devoted children are sometimes led by the devil to lie to Me.  I forgive them.  I don't kill them.  The devil uses his fear to kill My children. (John 5:22; John 8:15)
   I gave to My children the antidote for fear when I said that perfect love casts out fear.  (I John 4:18)  When you are intimately acquainted with Me, being firmly established in the knowledge of My love for you and for all humanity, then there is no fear of judgment and punishment because you know that I am Love and not a judge and executioner. I said that fear torments My children in their minds, making them afraid of Me and afraid of being judged eternally.  The tormentor is the devil; not Me.  I am unconditional Love which means that I love you even when you are overcome with sins.  Jesus died for your sins.  Why would I punish you for something for which Jesus already died?
   My Holy Spirit said through Paul that He desired that you would be firmly established in the height, breath, depth and length of My love for you because when you are established in My love, you are also filled with the fullness of
knowing the love of Christ, which passes all human knowledge. (Ephesians 3:14-20) All fear is then cast into hell from where it came and there is no longer a paralysis of your mind.  I said that when you are firmly established in the knowledge of My love for you that I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly more than you dare think, ask or believe, according to the power of My Holy Spirit in you.  I lead you to the rest of green pastures and still waters.
   My desire is that you have love, peace and rest in your life, filled with all of My blessings. When fear is gone and My love prevails, My blessings will flow in abundance into your life.  Seek a revelation of My love for you and fear will be cast out of your mind and into hell, clearing the way for My kingdom to come into your life in abundance. 
   Your Heavenly Father of Love

No comments: