Thursday, September 7, 2017

THE STANDARD OF DEEP LOVE AND RESPECT

Dear Precious Child,
   On one occasion your own precious grandson commented to you that he hoped that he could manicure your lawn up to your standards because he knew that you spend so much time doing the necessary work yourself.  He didn't really know that you do all of it unto Me, as if you were doing it for Me.  You realize that the appearance of your home property reflects your relationship to Me since I told you to prize and care for your earth that I gave to you.  Your grandson's desire to please you with efforts to take special care of your property reflects his deep love and respect for you.  It is a deep and abiding love that he has for you to want to please you.
   I desire the same attitude for Me from My children that your grandson has for you, such a deep love and respect that you want to please Me to the highest degree by honoring My words, taking My advice and heeding My instructions.  That is the love that I put inside of My children when My Holy Spirit comes to live in them. (John 15;10)   In many of My children, that love never comes to the surface.  It stays hidden behind many negative attitudes of self consciousness, flesh consciousness, church consciousness, political consciousness and social consciousness.  The desire to please Me is often the last motivation behind the casual relationship that some of My own children have with Me.  Their rare times spent with Me often relate to begging Me to answer their prayers in order to relieve them of their life stresses.  Pleasing Me by studying My Instruction Book in order to find out what My desires are for them gets lost in the shuffles of life. They play church instead of spending quality time with Me getting to know Me intimately.  Without spending time with Me, there is no knowledge of My standards for them so that they can have as deep a love and respect for Me as your grandson has for you and you have for Me.
   Some of My children only come to Me with petitions to get them out of trouble.  They don't know that if they come to Me for a regular communication exchange in our one on one relationship, that I will teach them My standards on how to stay out of the devil's traps that he sets to snare them into having trouble in their lives.  Often My children do not want to do what I ask of them in relationships with others. (John 14:15 and 21)  They want to react from their flesh where the devil tempts them to add trouble to trouble when confronted, insulted, opposed or injured.  They expect Me to be proud of them for standing up to the perpetrator of the problem.  How can I be proud of you when you add evil to evil that has already been sown into the earth?  My pride and pleasure is in My children who always return good for evil done to them. Yet My children teach their own children to return evil for evil done to them, signing their own children up for lifelong curses.  
   Many of My children do not know that the wisdom and knowledge that I desire to give them which relates to pleasing Me involves My teachings that enhance their lives to the highest degree.  I want to teach them how to refuse the temptations of the bully, the devil.  (Ephesians 1:16-22)  I want to teach them how to defeat the bully and I want to teach them about My power which I have for them which enables them to defeat the spiritual bully, the devil, who is the father of all evil in the earth.  It is in learning those truths that they grow in the respect and love for Me that I want them to experience so that the desire of their hearts becomes to please Me by keeping My standards that are in My commandments through Jesus.  It is because they love and respect Me enough that they take My advice, obey My guidance and trust My admonitions that I've given to them.  When they do, heaven's windows and doors are opened and My blessings flow like a mighty river into their lives because I have shown them how to appropriate the fruit of My goodness.
   There is no fear in our relationship which is built on divine love one for another because the revelation of My love for you from My Spirit casts out all fear because you know that there is no judgment from Me for your shortcomings, that there is only forgiveness.  You learn that forgiving others will guarantee your  forgiveness, which is your release from the curses that come from adding evil to evil done to you.   You learn that My methods to defeat the evil that comes against you from other people is to love the person and to bless the person.   You  learn that love works just like I promised it would, and your respect for Me grows and grows into admiration and praises. 
   The more time you spend with Me, learning My workable ways in the earth, the more deeply your love for Me and for all mankind grows.  (Ephesians 3:14-20)  I said that I would do exceedingly, super abundantly far over and above all that you dare ask, think or imagine, infinitely beyond your highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes or dreams, according to the power of My Holy Spirit within you.       
   Now, that is worth spending quality time with me in our one on one togetherness.
   When you are intimately acquainted with Me, I become your hero, your much admired Heavenly PaPa.       
   Your Father of Love         

No comments: