Wednesday, September 13, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - SEEKERS OF PEACE

Dear Precious Child,
   To My children who come to Me for answered prayers, for wisdom, for knowledge or for insight, I have said through Jesus that they must seek FIRST My kingdom and My righteousness and then everything will be added to them. (Matthew 6:33) To seek My righteousness means to seek to have My character traits, My personality traits living in them, one of which is peace.  To seek to be peaceful means that you determine to keep peace with everyone by the power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you. 
   Jesus knew the scriptures of Isaiah and He knew that I had revealed to that prophet the truth that answered prayers depend upon My righteousness being displayed in the earth instead of the devil's attitudes being displayed.  Jesus knew that the wisdom that Isaiah had received from Me explained the lack of answered prayers in the lives of My children.  He knew that to be in strife with anyone, to be judgmental with anyone, to refuse to feed the poor, all of those attitudes from hell will set up barriers so that I cannot hear your prayers or answer your prayers.  (Isaiah 59) 
    Isaiah said that My hands are not so short that I cannot save you and neither are My ears so dull that I cannot hear you, but your iniquities have separated us so that I cannot hear your petitions because of barriers set up on earth by you, as tempted by the devil, the father of evil.   
   However, when you are at peace with everyone, it is easy for Me to answer your prayers.  Jesus said it many times, that when you obey His teachings that you will ask what you will and it will be done for you.  He didn't say I might answer your prayers.  He said I will answer your prayers when you keep peace with everyone and walk in unconditional love with everyone. 
   When you are in conflict with anyone, opposing anyone, then you are displaying the personality of your enemy, the devil, and you are no longer displaying My character.  By your being in conflict with anyone, you are displaying the character of your evil enemy, the spiritual being who has cursed you.  You have joined in unity with My enemy and your enemy, the devil.  You have chosen another father, the deceiver, the destroyer.  Under those circumstances, I cannot answer your prayers because I am no longer your Father because you have joined another family, an evil one. 
   Returning to Me is simple when you realize that your actions are displaying the personality of the devil and you are eating the food of pigs.  The path back to Me is merely your turning from the evil, divisive ways and returning to Me as your Father, becoming the prodigal child who is eager to give up the characteristics of evil and take on My personality again.  I welcome you back with open arms and bless you as My child.  When you stay on the path of seeking My kingdom and My righteousness, your prayers will easily and expeditiously be answered.
   In earthly families I told the husbands to treat their wives with consideration, accepting the opinions of their wives, giving their wives the honor due them as a gift from Me.  If the husbands don't take My advice, the husband's prayers cannot be answered because if they are not being considerate with their wives they are yielding to the temptations of the devil.  That is cut and dried, clear to understand, giving to the husbands the one way to have their prayers answered, that being to be kind and considerate with their wives in order for Me to hear and answer their prayers.  There is no avenue for Me to answer a husband's prayers if he is abusive, unkind, always conflicting with his wife because I cannot burst through the devil's barriers the husband has allowed to exist in order to hear his prayers.  I certainly cannot deliver the answers to his prayers in an atmosphere of conflict and disagreement.(I Peter 3:7)
   Very often the religious leaders tell people that if they have prayed and the prayers are not answered, then the religious leaders tell the people that I said, "No," to their prayers.  They put the blame on Me.  The truth that needs to be told is that there are evil thoughts, attitudes, words spoken or actions taken against other people that have blocked the answers to the prayers of My children who prayed.  That truth is in My Instruction Book over and over and over.  Many of My children are still blinded by the veil over their minds, placed there by the devil to keep My children from having a one on one relationship with Me.  My Holy Spirit removes that veil and clears the avenue from you to Me, allowing Me to tell you what kind of barriers are placed between us so that you can remove them and I can then answer your prayers, all of them, guaranteed and forever as long as you stay in unity with Me.  I cannot work unless there is the unity of love.
    Seek My kingdom AND MY RIGHTEOUSNESS is what I said.  When you seek to have My righteousness shining from you, you will ask what you will and it will be done for you.  That is My promise.  You must be in unity with Me and with everyone for the path to be clear for My angels to deliver the answers to your prayers.
   I answer your prayers the instant that you pray.  The problem is that if the avenues to your life are blocked with demonic thoughts, attitudes, words or actions, I cannot deliver the answers because of the barriers.  Clear the negative thoughts, actions, words and actions by the power of My Holy Spirit and then My blessings will flood into your life.
   Your Loving, Prayer Answering Father     
           

No comments: