Wednesday, September 6, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - THE STANDARD OF UNITY

Dear One,
   I am forever and always ready to meet the needs, desires and wants of My children, but there are conditions in the earth which block My ability to perform My miracles in their lives.  The primary ones are division, discord and strife.  My power is capable of plunging through those demons which are present in the divisiveness between My children, but the problem is that when those demons are present in the lives of My children they exist there with the permission of My own children who are praying to Me.  Because they have chosen evil actions and reactions toward each other, I cannot enter into the situation and answer their prayers.  I can only work where there is unity. 
   Remember that life in the earth is a war between good and evil, between the devil's forces and My angelic forces.  So if My children are acting in a tense situation with anger and strife according to their flesh where the devil works, they have switched loyalties and I am not able to enter into the situation to answer their prayers because they have chosen evil over good. (Isaiah 59:1-4; Galatians 5:16-26)  They have chosen the devil's will over My will.  Good cannot exist where evil rules My children.  This truth is the very reason why I told you through Jesus to love your enemies, to do good to them, to bless them and to pray for them. 
   When you overcome evil actions with good and loving actions by doing My will in the earth, that is when I can send My angelic forces into the earth with the answers to your prayers.  However, when you return evil actions from your flesh where the devil works, by returning evil for evil done to you, then your evil attitudes and actions set up barriers so that I cannot answer your prayers.  It is never a matter of My refusing to answer your prayers.  It's always a matter of your choosing the evil from the devil over My good, inviting the demons to curse the earth with more of their curses.  You do what Adam did in the beginning.
   Before Jesus left the earth, His prayer to Me was that His followers would be in unity with each other and with Me.  He asked Me to see that they are One, as He and I are One. (John 17:20-24)  I answered that prayer by sending My Holy Spirit to live in my children and He is the One who makes My children One with Me and one with each other so that I can answer their prayers.  He said that the evidence of your being in unity with each other and with Me is by your love for Me and for humanity. (John 17:26) 
   My Holy Spirit is the dispenser of My love from the inside of My children which flows outward to the world.  When love and peace flow to everyone, prayers are immediately answered.  Where there is discord, anger and strife, I cannot answer your prayers because you have authorized evil to further curse your earth that I gave to you. 
   Jesus said that My spiritual children are not of this world, but they are of My world, My kingdom.  (John 17:15-19)   Their citizenship is in My heavenly family, not in any earthly family.  He asked Me to sanctify you and all of My children with My truth, making you into My image so that other people will see your good works and glorify Me for being the Father of all good things.
   Instant forgiveness from you for those people whose actions are from hell is the way to stay in an attitude of peace with everyone, allowing Me to answer your prayers.  I have already forgiven them.  I did it when Jesus died on the cross and went to hell for the sins of everyone in the world.  Now it is your responsibility to forgive them so that you will not be in strife or disagreement with anyone which binds Me from answering your prayers.  (John 20:21-23) 
   Make it your aim to systematically and purposely forgive everyone for their sins immediately, not holding anything against anyone.  When you do, you are One with Me as I am One with you and whatever you ask, it shall be done for you so that your joy will be full. (John 15:7-12)  Love always forgives.
  Your Freely Forgiving Father            

No comments: