Thursday, August 24, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - STANDARD AGAINST JOY ROBBERS

Dear Precious Child,
   Because My joy in you is your strength, if you let the devil steal your joy when he floods your life with problems, then you become powerless against other things that come your way.  If you can laugh at the devil when multiple problems appear in your life, knowing that he has tried to overload you with concerns, worries and cares so that you will become powerless against him, My joy in you will cause you to overcome the problems rather than them overcoming you.  Instead of him laughing at you when he is successful in getting you depressed, when you instead laugh at his efforts to rob you of your strength, you tread on him instead of him treading on you.  You allow Me to be Lord over him instead of him being lord over you. (Luke 10:19)
   I told you to count it all joy when you are tempted and when problems come into your life.  That means to allow My joy that is inside of you in the person of the Holy Spirit, allow My joy to overcome the "poor me," "why me" emotions and depressed feelings that flood into your life when problems come.  You can draw on My joy inside of you when you realize that the devil is at the core of the problems and his efforts are to steal your power by stealing your joy by  overloading you with problems.  (James 1:2-4) Instead of becoming sad and depressed, bring up My joy that is in you.  It is an act of your will.  Begin to laugh at the evil one who is at the basis of the problems and when you do that, he has to release his grasp on you which allows Me to raise you from being the tail to being the head over him. (Deuteronomy 28:13)  I said if you can react with joy to problems, that you will become stronger and stronger in faith and will lack nothing, having been rewarded with My kingdom treasures.
  Another benefit to your reacting with joy in the face of problems, knowing that I have the solution to every problem, is that when My joy in you raises up and meets a problem head on with faith, you keep My light burning in you, the light on a hill of which Jesus spoke. (Matthew 5:14-16)  When you apply My joy to problems, My glory in you is not diminished and others see My light in you, the fullness of My glory, and they glorify Me. (I Peter 3:3-8)
   You know the truth that I do not tempt and try you, that that is the mode of operation of the devil in an effort to destroy you.  (James 1:12-17)  Evil is his character and personality, and he wants to harass and destroy My children by bringing problems into their lives. 
   Rejoice!  Jesus Christ defeated the works of the devil in the earth and in hell.  (I John 3:8)  My Holy Spirit, the same Spirit who empowered Jesus and who lives inside of you, can defeat every action of the devil and repair everything that he has destroyed in an effort to tempt and try you all the way to destruction. 
   My Spirit and I are still in the creation business, as in the beginning of the earth, and We can use our ingenuity to restore and regenerate everything that the devil destroys when he brings problems into your life.   The problems are only temporary.  My solutions are forever.
   Protect My joy in you.  Laugh in the midst of problems that flood into your life, professing that I am your Father of miracles.  My joy keeps the fires of My Spirit burning in you, making you full of My glory, presenting faith and hope to others and bringing glory to Me.
   Don't forget this; My standard of joy in you is strength and power.
   Your Joyful Father

No comments: