Friday, August 18, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - THE STANDARD OF JOY

Dear Precious Child,
   I said something profound that My children miss because of the veil that is over their minds, put there by the evil one.  Through the prophet David I said that My joy is your strength.  I did not say that mere earthly joy is strength. Some of the laughter that comes from the flesh of people is not strength for My children because it is at the expense of someone.  I said that My joy in you is strength.
   We have talked about My standard of My love being powerful against evil, soothing the ruffled feathers of your human enemies because love always overcomes evil.  It takes a long time for My children to believe that standard of behavior, that My love will always overcome evil actions from other people.  When they do, they are empowered by that revelation and are able to always overcome evil with good actions of love from their behavior.  Once they experience the power of love, they will continue in obeying My admonition and come against the evil done to them with love for the evil doer instead of returning to their old behavior of returning evil for evil.
   Now you need to know how My joy is power.  Yes, I said it is power.   Strength is power.  You only need power over your real enemy, the devil.  You don't need power over your human enemies who hurt you, persecute you or revile you.  I said to love them.  The power that you need is over your real enemies, the devil and his demons in the air around you.  (Ephesians 6:10-13)  One way to defeat the demonic enemies is with joy because it is strength.
   You ask how can joy defeat the enemy?  It's very, very easy.  The reason that the devil and his demons bring evil against you is to make you take the position of being under them, under their domination by your becoming only self conscious, conscious of what the evil is doing to your ego and your human emotions. having a "poor me" attitude, a "why me attitude", spiraling downward into depression because something bad is happening to you.  You retreat into yourself with self protection, cutting yourself off from others, persecuting the human that the devil is using against you, and nursing your emotional wounds like a cat or dog licking its wounds.  All the time the devil and his demons are having a laughter party at your expense because they have accomplished their task of robbing you of your faith, your joy and your love.  The longer you stay in the prison of depression, the more laughter is heard in hell at your expense.  You and I become laughing stocks in hell.  I am a laughing stock because you are My child and you have willingly succumbed to the actions of the devil in becoming emotionally hurt, upset and depressed.  I get no glory from that scenario.  I get ridicule from hell. 
    HOWEVER, when My joy is strong in you, instead of your becoming angry, upset, displaying "poor me" or "why me" attitudes until you are completely depressed, as My child when the winds blow and the floods of life come when the devil brings people against you or evil things against you -- which they will as long as you live in the earth -- when you can laugh with joy at the circumstances that were meant to depress you, laughing at the devil's multiple efforts to defeat you at the same time and his hoping to overload you with bad circumstances, you will defeat the devil and his works which flooded into your life with My joy.  When you are physically tired and bad circumstances come against you, when you allow My joy to overtake your mind, you will laugh at the devil instead of retreating into his hell of self consciousness which allows the devil to laugh at the pitiful situation which he caused.  Very often, when he brings multiple bad situations into your life at the same time, the hilarity of the situation is so evident that the evil works are his doing, and so you laugh because you know that the battle is already won for your side and My side because you did not allow the devil to accomplish his efforts to depress you and get you into the prison of your own mind. 
  My joy in you during trying situations will keep you as the head instead of the tail in bad times.  My joy will make you an overcomer instead of your being overcome with evil.  My joy will catapult you out of your self consciousness into being only conscious of My forces of good which are working in your behalf to solve the problems that the devil brought against you.  Only with faith in Me and in the power of My Holy Spirit's ability to effectively and efficiently solve the problems can you react with joy.  Only with your laughing with joy during trying times at the devil's efforts to defeat you can you immediately allow Me to overcome the evil that was done to you, 
   Joy is strength.  Joy is power.  Joy is an outgrowth of the presence of My Holy Spirit living inside of you. (John 16:22)
   Your enemy, the devil, always overplays his hand.  Bringing multiple problems into your life at the same time is his mode of operation.  When you are physically tired is when he floods your life with problems.  But, when you raise the standard of joy, laughing at his efforts to defeat you, then you have already won the battle. In the atmosphere of joy and faith, I and My angels are able to solve the problems quickly because you remained loyal to Me as your Father, not succumbing to the devil's attitudes of depression and sadness which says that you have made him your father at the time instead of Me.
    Laugh at evil circumstances and declare that you will not be defeated because I am your Loving Father who will never allow you to be defeated.  Repeat that confession and laugh with joy until I am able to provide the solution.  (John 17:13)
    Joy is positive power which elevates you to new spiritual heights.  (Acts 13: 52)  Sadness and depression are also powers of the devil which place you under his feet where he treads on you instead of you treading on him, as I meant for you to do.
    My joy is the Olympic flame of power that burns in you, keeping you as a winner in life, an overcomer who cannot be defeated. (John 15:11
    Laugh for joy in the face of the devil when he brings things into your life to rob, kill and destroy you.  My joy in you will overcome all of the forces of evil because your house is built on My rock of stability. (Matthew 7:24-27)  Remain joyful until I have all of your problems solved.
    I said My joy is your strength.  Strength is power.  My joy is power.
    Your Joyful Father Who Rejoices When My Children Display My Joy                     

No comments: