Wednesday, August 16, 2017

STANDARD OF CONFIDENCE

Dear Precious Child,
   In whom is your complete confidence?  Is it in your government?  Is it in your pastor?  Is it in your mate?  Is it in your political party?  Is it in your club?  Is it in your church?  Is it in your business?  Is it in your corporation?  Is it in your bank?  Is it in your insurance company?  All of those are either human beings or they are made up of human beings, so they are unstable, subject to destruction, subject to fall for the temptations of the devil, just as you do.  They are the houses that are built on sand, just like Jesus spoke. (Matthew 7:26-28) He said that winds will blow and beat upon the house, torrential rains and floods will come and the house will fall, and great will be the fall because the man was foolish who did not believe My warnings and follow them.   
   My kingdom is built upon the Rock of My love and upon My power.  (Matthew 7:24-25)  When problems come, which the devil brings upon every person, the person who has confidence in Me will never be defeated or destroyed because the person has placed his or her confidence in Me, not in humans who have frailties.  The wise person who has confidence in only Me receives rewards from Me which will never diminish because he or she has not only heard My warnings but has done what I instructed.  My instructions and warnings are steadfast, reliable, unmovable, trustworthy and eternal.  I am Love and My love for the world that I created and the children that I created to tend it will never diminish.  I will never fail you, will never leave you, will never punish you, will never rob from you or steal from you or kill you because I am your Loving Father who created you. 
   The confidence that you have in Me will always be rewarded with blessings from My family of love.  My children are the most prized possessions of which I am most proud and I delight in giving gifts to My children in order for their joy to be complete, 
   The rock of revelation knowledge of the truth that you can become intimately acquainted with Me, knowing My character and personality, will establish you in My loving ways so that your confidence will be based upon wisdom and knowledge.  You cannot have confidence in someone you do not know intimately.  That is why one of My children wrote that his main goal in life was to become so intimately acquainted with Me, that he would personally know My power that is available to those who believe in Me, and that he would completely know the height, depth, width and breadth of My love. (Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 1:15-33) He even said that when your reach that goal of intimately knowing Me, My power and My love, that I will be able to do supe rabundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to My power that is in you.   If the power in you is My Holy Spirit, then I am able to do more than you think is possible. 
   You can't have complete confidence in someone you don't intimately know. When you do place your confidence in mere humans or the institutions that they form, then you will find yourself in a house built on sand which collapses.  They will collapse because the devil sets them up and then tears them down in order to fulfill his curses on them.  
    Your confidence in Me is rewarded by My answering your prayers. (I John 5:14-15.) Your confidence in Me allows you to follow all of My teachings, My admonitions, My instructions and My standards.  Your following of them is what proves the depth of your love for Me.  I said multiple times that if you love Me, you will do what I command.  All of My commands are for your benefit because they guide you away from the wide path that leads to destruction and they lead you to the narrow gate that leads to a life of abundant blessings, peace and joy  (Matthew 7:13-14)
   Your Promise Keeping Father

No comments: