Saturday, August 19, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - FULL OF GLORY STANDARD

Dear Precious Child,
   When I speak of My glory, I refer to the manifestation of My nature and character in the earth, either in the lives of My children or in physical evidence of My actions in the earth.  In one of My promises I said that, though not having seen Me with fleshly eyes, that you can love Me and know Me intimately.  That intimacy results in your having unspeakable joy which fills you with My glory. (I Peter 1:8) 
   What a pleasure it is for you to be filled with My glory and have joy that goes beyond human description.  Only by our relationship of close unity will I be able to transfer My glory to you, making you a light on a hill, of which Jesus spoke.
(Matthew 5:14-16) Peter had observed My glory in the person of My Son Jesus and He knew My glory first hand.
   The evidence of My nature was perfected in Jesus Christ by the Holy Spirit.  There was an essence of Divine Love that flowed from Him.   He was moved by compassion and healed all who came to Him who were sick.  He was moved with mercy for those who were demon possessed, knowing that they were driven by demons and needed forgiveness and deliverance.  He was moved with concern for My children because of their ignorance of spiritual things so He taught them about the difference between good and evil at every opportunity.  He was so moved with My love for humanity that He gave hope and encouragement to the masses, coaching them that they must be born of My Spirit before they could do the works that He did.  He was so moved with My desire for peace in the earth that He taught His followers about loving their enemies instead of returning evil for evil, taught about asking forgiveness for any wrong they did to anyone.   My goodness, My mercy, My compassion, My concern for people, My love and My forgiveness all were evidence of My nature, My glory which was inside of Jesus which flowed outward to people.  My glory flowed from Him because of My nature being magnified inside of Him.
   My Holy Spirit told you through Peter that you, even though your human eyes never see Me, that you can know me intimately, that you can be so personally acquainted with Me and My Divine Nature that you observe My nature and character spiritually and you become filled with My glory which will flow from you, doing My works of love in the world which bring praises, honor and glory to Me. (Matthew 5:17) 
   It is easy for Me to manifest My glory in the earth through nature.  My angels and I can enter the earth and change the elements of the earth, manifesting My brilliance as in the burning bush, when Moses and Elijah visited with Jesus and also on the day of Pentecost.  That is no problem for Me.  Manifesting My glory in My children is more of a labor for Me because I gave free will to My children.  Every change in them requires their choosing to allow Me to build My kingdom inside of them until their bodies become My temples in the earth where My Holy Spirit can reside and become Lord in the earth.  (I Corinthians 3:16-17; II Corinthians 3:16-18)  I cannot swoop in and do it without their permission, their choice.  I said that, if you are willing, that you can be changed from glory to glory into My likeness until you are a bright light in the world, displaying My nature and character in a world that is filled with evil.
    Your being filled with joy and being filled with My glory go hand in hand just like faith and patience go hand in hand.  My glory inside of you, as produced by the presence of My Holy Spirit with your permission as you seek Me, will cause My joy to overflow from your body into the world.  You will rejoice in hard times and good times.  You will rejoice in tribulation as well as revelation because you know that I will cause your enemies to be at peace with you.  You will rejoice when persecuted for doing righteous things in the earth because you know that the seeds of goodness that you sow will return to you with good actions from others. 
    Seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness and you will be filled with joy, the light on the hill that I desire you to be, bringing glory to Me.
    You are My reflection in the earth.  
    Your Father of Divine Love     

No comments: