Tuesday, August 8, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - STANDARD OF BELIEF

Dear Precious Child,
   I have asked you and My other children many times to believe Me and My words that I spoke through Jesus and to believe the words that I now speak through My Holy Spirit to you relating to My standards.  I wish for you to adhere to all of My standards relating to how to act and react to other people when the devil floods your life with problems.  I ask you to raise My standards against the devil by loving the people, all for your benefit and good fortune.  
    Do you really believe that loving your enemies will result in good things coming your way, as I promised? (Matthew 5:43-45)  If you believe Me, then you will love your enemies.
     Do you really believe that blessing the people who oppose you and persecute you for doing kind things that I ask you to do will result in good things coming into your life, as I promised? (Matthew 5:10)  If you really believe Me, then you will bless your enemies, love them and pray for them.
    Do you really believe that returning good for evil done to you will result in good rewards flooding into your life, pressed down and running over, as I promised?  (Matthew 5:38-42) If you do, then you will return good for any evil done to you because you believe Me.
    Do you really believe that forgiving everyone who does evil deeds to you will result in My forgiving you, avenging you and causing multiple blessings to enter into your life, as I promised? (Matthew 6:12-14)  If you do believe Me, then you will forgive everyone who does any evil deed to you.
    Do you really believe that refusing to strike someone who strikes you but instead to turn the other cheek will bring you rewards from Me, as I promised? (Matthew 5:39)  If you believe that I know what I am talking about, then you will never strike back at anybody in word or action.
    Do you really believe that loving your enemies and praying for them instead of cursing them will cause even your enemies to be at peace with you, as I promised? (Matthew 5:44)  If you believe Me, then you will instantly extend love to your human enemies and pray for them because you believe Me.
    Do you really believe that praying in private with just Me as your only companion, also giving your gifts of money in private and fasting in private will result in My rewarding you openly because I have heard your prayers in secret, as I promised? (Matthew 6:2-6; 16-18)  If you really do believe Me, then you will bring all of your concerns, your problems, your questions and your worries to Me in the quiet of your home and commune with Me one on one.  It's called the communion that Jesus instituted.  
    Do you really believe that refusing to duplicate the rhetoric and actions of divisive politicians and hypocritical religious leaders, instead duplicating the behavior of Jesus as revealed by My Spirit will result in great rewards, as promised by Me? (Matthew 5:20)  If you do believe Me, then you will refuse to listen to the poisonous name calling and toxic rhetoric of divisive politicians and religious leaders who substitute extreme patriotism for the fruit of My Spirit. 
    OR -------- do you believe that those valuable instructions from Me are too grievous for you to do all of them and so you only rely on your water baptism to bring My blessings upon you and your family, even though My words say otherwise?   Your profession of believing IN Me is not believing Me and My instructional words to you which protect you from the destruction caused by your joining with evil. 
    It is your behavior as My child in the earth, your righteous works of love in the lives of My other children, which brings My rewards into your life.  I said that you must not only believe that I AM, but you must believe that I am the rewarder of those of My children who diligently seek Me AND MY RIGHTEOUSNESS with their whole heart. (Matthew 6:33)  It's My righteous behavior of love being displayed by you which unlocks the storage bin which contains My rewards, causing them to flood into your life, blessing you with all of My gifts. 
    Remember that I said whatever you do to the least of My children, you do to Me. (Matthew 25:40)   Whatever you do to the poor, the crippled, the strangers, the depressed, the unbelievers, the people you consider infidels, people of diverse races, people who are deceived, the sinners, the lost and the forgotten, what you do to them you do to Me.  It is those actions toward them that are rewarded by Me because you, as My child, are the only hands that I have in the world.  Your voice is the only voice that I have in the world.  Your goods are the only goods to give that I have in the world.  My children are My only physical distributing agents in the world.  Your loving heart is the only heart that I have in the world through which I can funnel My love to unloved people.
    Many of My children call themselves believers who only believe the same things that the destructive politicians believe and the narrow minded religious leaders believe, the same people who bind additional burdens onto people.  I said that your righteousness must exceed those people for you to enter into My kingdom living while in the world.  Believing only superficial and mundane things will not qualify you for My abundant kingdom benefits.  I said that some will say, "Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name?"  And I will say to depart from Me because I never knew you and you never really knew Me.  
   Yes, the way is narrow which leads to the abundant life and the way is wide which leads to destruction.  (Matthew 6:11-14)  Those people who seek Me with their whole hearts will find Me.  It takes seeking Me with your whole heart to tunnel through the mountains of mental debris that the devil places in your path.  When you seek Me with your whole heart, you will call upon Me and I will answer and heal your life, making you the head and not the tail, placing you above the evil in the earth instead of your being under it. (Deuteronomy 28:13)
    Rebelliously picking and choosing what you will believe is self destructive.  Believing everything that I ask you to do in order to enter into kingdom living is paramount to your having My abundant life while here on earth.  It's a matter of sowing seeds of unconditional love in the earth and those seeds producing love plants in your life, causing you to be flooded with My loving benefits of being My child.  It's all so simple but very hard without the power of My Holy Spirit.  I gave you the power necessary to have the abundant life, My Holy Spirit.  You must use His power of faith in your life.  He gives to you the most magnificent power available to all people by which your finding the narrow way becomes easy and fruitful for you. (John 16:12-15)
   So you must decide if you really believe what I told you through your brother Jesus and through My Spirit who makes His words cut asunder the soul and the spirit, by discerning the thoughts and intents of your heart relating to your level of belief.  Faith and belief come from your hearing My words to you. (Romans 10:17; Hebrews 11:1)  Partial belief is no belief.  I said that those people who only had partial belief know neither the scriptures nor the power of My Spirit. (Mark 12:24)
   I want to reward you with all of My heavenly blessings. (Hebrews 11:6)  You must be willing to cast aside everything that stands between us in order to hear My words, allowing My Spirit to infuse into you My power from on high.  You become on fire with My Holy Spirit which burns out the dross that evil programmed into your thoughts and your flesh.  My Spirit makes you pure and righteous in My sight.   It is My righteousness in you that qualifies you for My kingdom coming into your life on earth as it is in heaven.
   Seek Me with your whole heart and you will find Me.  Seek My righteousness and you will hear My words which purify you and make you whole.
    I love to fulfill My promises to you of giving you all the blessings of My kingdom.  You must believe Me first and do the works of love which I speak to you. (John 13:34-35; John 14:21; John 15:12) 
    Your Father Who Delights in Giving You My Kingdom Rewards
                   

No comments: