Thursday, August 10, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - YOKE STANDARDS
Dear Precious Child,
   My instruction book to you and all of My children is full of My insights, wisdom, instructions, revelations, doctrines and examples relating to how for you to live successfully in your earth and how to practice holiness in your daily life relating to how to treat My other children. (II Corinthians 3:16)  Except for the evil that is in the earth, remember that I created everything in it and so I know how for you to exist with meekness and lowliness of heart so that you will have peace for your soul. (Matthew 11:28-30)
   In asking you to be yoked to Me, I promised that you would have peace for your soul.  (Matthew 5:33)  My peace for their minds is the greatest need that My children have, no matter their station in life.  The minds of My children spin out of control with worry, anxiety, doubt, hatred, anger, vengeance, lust and other thoughts from hell, all put there by the evil one, the devil. (Matthew 6:25-33) That evil demonic being wants to defeat all of My children and the way that he chooses to do it is by poisoning their minds with his temptations so that My children will obey him instead of obeying Me.  In obeying him, My children become yoked to him and his evil ways, poisoning their own lives and the lives of their family members and friends with his destructive ways which rob, kill and destroy them. (John 10:10)
    My instructions to you are that you must choose to be yoked to Me instead of yoked to the devil and his destructive ways.  I even give you the power to be joined with Me and that is through the power of My Holy Spirit.  When you invite My Holy Spirit to make His home inside of you, you are permanently joined with Me because you have become the temple or home to My Holy Spirit.  (I Corinthians 6:19-20)  We become joined as One spirit from that day forth. (I Corinthians 6:17)   The secret to having My kingdom on earth in your life is that you constantly allow Me to lead and direct your life into the green pastures and still waters where you have peace for your mind, as I promised you if you allow Me to be your Good Father with My guidance and leadership.
    That truth is the means by which My kingdom comes into your life on earth as it is in heaven because you have done My will in the earth, becoming My image of love, just as I am. (Matthew 6:10)  All of the teachings of Jesus are to lead you into having My kingdom in your life on earth.  All of the teachings of the new covenant prophets mirror and even expand on the same teachings of Jesus, encouraging you to stay yoked to Me through the Holy Spirit's guidance which is inside of you.  Jesus said that My Holy Spirit would explain more fully My instructions to you, all done from the inside of you into your thoughts.  I said that I would write them on your heart and I do it by the power of My Spirit when He lives inside of you. (John 16:12-15)
   With the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you, I made it possible that you and I would be so yoked together in unity that we would be one spirit, one mind and one heart, forgiving people immediately, loving and blessing your human enemies and defeating your spiritual enemies by battling them in My Holy Spirit's prayers in which I battle against your real enemies, the demonic powers of the air. (Ephesians 6: 10-18)
   Being yoked to Me means that you allow love to abound in your life, peace to abound in relationships and in your mind, mercy to be extended to all sinners, joy to be your strength, goodness and kindness to be extended to all people, and that you have My patience with everyone, enough even to wait for the answers to prayers.            
   Every thought either comes from heaven or hell.  Learn to recognize the ones from hell and then break your yoke to hell by casting out those demons from which the thoughts entered into your mind.  Only allow My thoughts of guidance, love and encouragement to enter into your thoughts.  When you do, you will have heaven on earth. 
   If you want rest for your mind, stay yoked to Me and My thoughts which are pure and loving. 
   Your Father of Easy Yokes

No comments: