Thursday, June 11, 2020

AS CURSES MULTIPLY, BLESSINGS MULTIPLY

My Dear Precious Child,
   In the Book of Genesis relating to the DNA genes of people, after Adam and Eve fraternized with the devil and listened to the devil's condemnation of Me that made them fear Me, they hid from Me in fear.  The devil's evil mental programming into their minds placed guilt and condemnation in their DNA, erroneous beliefs in their minds that I would punish them for disobeying My warnings about evil temptations that might come into their minds.  My desire was not to punish them but to help them get rid of the devil's demons whom they had authorized to invade their world.  Because of their attitudes towards Me, I knew that they had given their wills and their world over to evil and that they willed the devil's presence in their lives.  Because they had chosen evil over good, I was powerless at the time to intervene and restore the world at that time to its being all good, the paradise that I had created.
    When I was identifying the curses of destruction and death that Adam and Eve had allowed the devil to bring into their lives, I spoke the first clue to My eventual plans for the salvation of the world.  Because Eve had correctly placed blame on the devil for their deception, I told the devil that there would eventually be antagonism between him and the child of one of Eve's distant granddaughters whom I would send to save the world, that the devil would strike constantly at His heels in order to stop His ministry of love; but that Eve's seed, whom you know as Jesus Christ, would strike at the devil's head, meaning that Jesus would take authority to the earth back from the devil and demons.  (Genesis 3:15; I John 3:8) 
    Jesus Christ eventually proclaimed the fulfillment of My prophesy in Genesis when He said that I loved and dearly prized the world so much that I sent My Son into the world so that people would not die, instead they would have My life of My Holy Spirit within them, and that I would save people and the world, not condemn them. (John 3:16-17) Those were My first encouraging words in Genesis that identified My plan to save the world from the works of the devil.  It was couched in words that caused the devil to be blinded to My plans, the mystery which I devised from the foundation of the world, that I would come to live in My children and put My creative, authoritative words in their mouths, words which would send the demons out of My children and their world and into the fiery furnace that I created for the devil and his demons. (Matthew 13:36-43; Mark 4:11; I Corinthians 2:7; Colossians 1:26)
    Now if My born again, Holy Spirit baptized children in all occasions and situations will pray in intercessory prayers, as I intended for them to do, We can send the offending demons out of the earth and into the fiery furnace.  Instead of waiting for Jesus to come back to earth, just like the Jews wait for their Messiah, My children of promise must realize that Jesus has already come to earth in the person of My Holy Spirit and given to them the power along with me to execute My judgment upon the devil and his demon.  Yet they erroneously wait for something that has already happened, just like the Jewish people still wait for the Messiah.  But, He already came, died for their sins, went to hell for their sins, rose from the dead and appeared in earth to tell His believers to wait for the power of My Holy Spirit to enter into their lives which would allow them to participate in housecleaning their earth by casting demons out of their lives and into the fiery furnace.  Many of My children of promise are still blinded to the power that is in their praying in the Holy Spirit's prayer language.  They have the power but they refuse to use it by praying in the Holy Spirit which allows Me to save them and their families from the destructive works of the devil.  (Ephesians 6:10-18)
     Everything has been fulfilled for you to have a new heaven and a new earth in your life.  It requires your participation by your allowing My Holy Spirit to have authority in the earth through His words prayed from your mouth in intercessory prayers.  Salvation in every area of your life is already yours if you are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Allow Him, through your praying in the Holy Spirit, to complete His ministry through your mouth of bringing My heaven into your life on earth.
    Your Saving Father 

No comments: