Saturday, June 6, 2020

JOHN'S BAPTISM AND JESUS' BAPTISM

My Dear Precious Child,
    John the Baptist's ministry was the precursor to the ministry of Jesus Christ.  John's ministry was to tell the Jews to repent, which means to go a different more beneficial way than you have been going.  In other words, turn from evil actions and embrace good actions.  His ministry was beneficial for the Jews because they had been a religious nation which had also become a political/religious nation which was ruled by evil leaders.  John's ministry related to abandoning their worship of the religious/political nation and to turn to becoming members of a powerful spiritual nation which I was soon to send to earth in the person of My Son. 
   John's ministry was to alert the people to turn from an earthly kingdom and embrace My spiritual kingdom.  His baptism of people in water was an outward and visible sign that the people who had been baptized had made the choice to depart from Jewish laws and traditions and embrace My words as their guidance.  There was no power against evil in John's baptism, only coaching them to make a decision to leave one kingdom and embrace another one. (Matthew 3:1-3)  John told them that My ax had been laid at the base of the tree of Israel which had produced no fruit from their loyalty to Me.  Matthew 3:8-10)
    However, John's most important ministry was to announce the soon coming birth of My Son, which I had revealed to John in a vision.  He taught to the people whom he baptized in water that the soon coming to earth of an anointed Man would allow the people to be baptized in My Holy Spirit and fire when My kingdom became reality in their lives.  His subject was always that the people should repent, meaning to choose another kingdom to serve other than their Jewish nation, because My kingdom of heaven was close at hand.  He taught the Jews that he only baptized them in water but that a person would follow him who was more powerful than John, that John was not able to even carry His sandals.  Then John spoke the Good News that I was sending Someone who would baptize them in the Holy Spirit and in fire.  (Matthew 3:11)
     John spoke what would happen in the earth when people would be baptized in the Holy Spirit and in fire.  He said that the Holy Spirit would clear the earth of evil with His powerful hand, and gather My children into His household.  He said that  the evil spirits who cause problems in the earth would be burned in a fire that would never end, speaking of My judgment of the devil and his demons.  (Matthew 3:12.)
    John the Baptist, Himself, taught that the Good News was not related to his baptism in water, that it would only be a decision to make a change, but the real Good News was that another man would come to earth and baptize them in the spiritual energy of My heaven, the Holy Spirit, and  that He would rid the earth of evil and send the evil spirits  into a fiery furnace for eternity.  A synopsis of the entirety of My Good News is encapsulated in that short proclamation by John the Baptist. Yet, Jesus later said that the person who is least in My kingdom of heaven is greater than John the Baptist.  (Matthew 11:11)  They are greater because they receive My power of the Holy Spirit when they are baptized in Him, the power to defeat evil in their lives in the earth.
    Let Me reiterate:  There is no spiritual power over evil in water baptism.  It relates to a decision to cease being loyal to one nation, merely an earthly nation ruled by evil, and embrace loyalty to a more powerful spiritual nation, My kingdom of God.   There is power in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, as authorized by Jesus Christ when He came to sit down with Me in heaven.  It was then that He relinquished His ministry in the earth and gave it to My Holy Spirit, the one and only power source who created Jesus in Mary's womb and then anointed Him with My power of the Holy Spirit to cast out demons, heal the sick and establish My kingdom of God inside of people who have turned from loyalty and dependence on an earthly nation to loyalty and dependence on My spiritual nation, the Kingdom of Heaven.
     Again let Me reiterate:  There is no power over evil in water baptism or the ministry of the Good News would have ended with John and Baptist.  John, himself, said that authoritative and dynamic power would only come upon the people whom he baptized in water when they also became baptized in My Holy Spirit and fire.  After Jesus was raised from hell, catapulted into the earth by the power of My Holy Spirit, taught about My kingdom soon coming into the earth with My power, then He told His followers to go to Jerusalem and wait for My power to come upon them.  Then He ascended into My heaven to be with Me for eternity. (Matthew 28:16-20)
    On the day that My power entered the earth, My Holy Spirit entered into the upper room where they were waiting and signs and wonders occurred.  Fire was evident in the atmosphere above the people, the fire that is in the cherubim, who are My warring angels who war against the demons. (Ezekiel 1:11-14; Ezekiel 10:3-5) There was a mighty sound which was the sound of the wings of My angels whom I sent to minister for the men in the room who were inheritors of My salvation.  (Hebrews 12:7 and 13-14)   My kingdom of God came to earth that day to live inside of My children and the same mysterious event happens every time My children invite Me to baptize them in My Holy Spirit.  My authoritative power over evil enters into their spirits and My dynamite power surrounds them in the atmosphere around them.  The become equipped with My power to rule over demons.  (Matthew 13:36-43) 
    My distribution of power is not a one time thing.  I also give to My children of promise the new language of My heaven in which they can pray in intercessory prayers, allowing My Holy Spirit to execute My judgment upon the demons in their generational heritage, sending those demons into the fiery furnace.  That plan was implemented by Me in order to bypass the human minds of people, where the devil works.  My words go right from My Holy Spirit, who lives in their spirits, and the words are spoken through their mouths, accomplishing miracles.  (Ephesians 6: 10-18)
    All of My power over evil that is available in the earth is in the power of My Holy Spirit.  People who are only baptized in water have chosen My ways over evil ways, but they have no power to accomplish it without the baptism in the Holy Spirit.
   Your Father Who Completes His Plans  

No comments: