Saturday, June 20, 2020

KIND GESTURES

My Dear Precious Child,
    One of My many personal characteristics is described by the prophet and apostle Paul as kindness.  (Galatians 5: 22)  Kindness is the gauge by which you can discern if a person has been born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  If kindness is not resident in the person, then he or she is still operating by listening to the demons in his or her flesh rather than operating in his or her life by guidance from My voice.  My Son Jesus Christ exemplified all of My character traits in His flesh.  His kindness was constant and it drew people to Him. 
    People who call themselves by My name who are not kind to all of My other children who were also created in My image through Adam and not being obedient to My will because according to the words of Jesus Christ you must be kind and loving toward not only your friends but also your enemies. (Matthew 5:44-48) Then He told you the motivation behind why you must be kind to everyone.  The basis of your kindness must come from My kindness  because Jesus said that I am kind even to the unthankful and to the people who do evil acts.  (Luke 6:35) So to truly be My child, as Jesus said the acts as a child of the Most High must display, your actions and reactions must be kindness and goodness to everyone.  The kindness comes naturally when My Holy Spirit lives inside of you. 
   If your actions and reactions are of strife, division, judging, condemning, name calling, jealousy, bad temper, feuding, disagreements, cruelty, and being conscious only of yourself and your countrymen, My Holy Spirit wrote through the prophet and apostle Paul that people who are motivated by those demons in their flesh will never inherit My kingdom of heaven in their lives on earth unless they repent. (Galatians 5:19-22)  To repent means to turn away from being motivated by the demons in your flesh and turn to Me and My ways of kindness and goodness toward everyone, your neighbors, your family, the strangers, the lost, the sinners, the prisoners, the jobless, the poverty stricken, the homeless and the sojourners, who are the people who have fled their countries of origin because of oppression.  (II Corinthians 6:3-6; Colossians 3:12) It was when you were dead in sins that Jesus Christ died for you.                  
  It was Paul's revelation that the unkind people are motivated by the demons in their flesh and so they cannot inherit My kingdom of heaven in their lives while they live in the earth.  When you bind yourself to a religious or political leader who is unkind to the least fortunate people in the world, you have bound yourself to the demon behind the unkindness and you will have chosen to exclude yourself from enjoying your inheritance which comes from being one of My children in My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth.  (Matthew 25:34-46; Matthew 18:18))  The parables taught by Jesus are all about how to inherit My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth when My Holy Spirit comes into your life when you are born of My Spirit and how to continue to remain in My kingdom of heaven by the abundance of wisdom and power that is available to you when you are baptized in the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 4:32)
    When your religious and political leaders display attitudes and actions of unkindness, name calling, division and strife you must separate yourself from them or you will inherit the devil's judgment of the leaders.  The devil's mode of operation is to build people up and then tear them down.  He does it most often by tempting you to be unkind to your fellow man.
   Your Father of Loving Kindness 
    


No comments: