Sunday, June 14, 2020

SHUN DEMONS OF SUBMISSION AND DOMINATION

My Dear Precious Child,
    You have seen how the devil uses the demons of SUBMISSION AND DOMINATION to fill your world with his destruction and death.  You have seen how men with a demon of domination lord their dominance over women, children, animals and men whom they declare as "sissies," and as a result all of their family's lives are cursed with destruction and even death in some instances if the people with submissive demons suddenly rebel against the injustice. 
   You have also seen what happens to nations whose men in their governing bodies have the demons of domination.  Because they have chosen to do the devil's will in their nation by dominating the poor, the widows, the children, the homeless, the oppressed, the sojourners, and entire races of people who have been beaten down until they inherit submissive demons, the politicians with the domineering spirits have given permission to the devil to unleash hoards of destructive demons into their countries.  The politicians who choose to deny food, clothing, housing and jobs to the underprivileged people have bound themselves to the demons who cause diseases, fires, destructive weather, droughts, floods, locusts and others means of the devil's curses, all which began at the beginning when Adam and Eve broke their harmonious relationship with Me and chose to become bound to the devil.
   I identified to Adam and Eve some of the curses that they had allowed to flood into the earth because of their actions of listening to the voice of the devil instead listening to My voice of Love.  Through the actions of their own children the presence of other demons were revealed as having been programmed by the devil's DNA characteristics into My own children who had been created by Me in My image with My good DNA in their brains.   By allowing the devil to bring his demons to curse people and their world, they became programmed by so much evil that My good traits took a back seat in their brains. Thus they had knowledge of both good and evil.  
    You know that I sent My own Son Jesus Christ into the world that was still flooded with the works of the devil as evidenced by the fact that He said that the devil was the prince of your world and He told the political and religious leaders that they were of their father, the devil. (John 8:44; John 12:31; John 16:11)  Jesus Christ died for the sins of the whole world, went to hell where he defeated the devil and took from him the authority to the world that the devil had stolen from Adam. Then Jesus Christ rose from the death and hell, ascended to heaven to live with Me, and He sent His source of power, My Holy Spirit, to live inside of My children of promise so that they would allow My Holy Spirit to continue the ministry of Jesus in the world.  Even your Instruction Book is divided into three sections, the first section being My works in behalf of people, commonly called the old testament; the second section being Jesus Christ's works in behalf of people, called the gospels; and the third section being the works of My Holy Spirit in the earth, referred to the Acts of the Holy Spirit and the writings of the Holy Spirit through Peter, Paul, James and John. 
    Even though My children of promise are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, they are still targeted by the demons with their temptations in order to lure My children back into the devil's hell of destructive curses.  It happens most often when My children do not know their enemy and his voice in their thoughts.  That is why My children must study the identify of all of the demons who inhabit the DNA of human beings since the devil's curses entered into Adam's and Eve's DNA.  When you allow My Holy Spirit to name the identifies of the demons, then you can exercise My power over them.  When you are ignorant of their identities and their actions, then you are easily deceived again, allowing certain ones to return and bring seven more who are more evil than themselves. (Luke11:26)  An army which does not know the identity of its enemies is easily infiltrated and defeated.
    You must learn from the Holy Spirit to identify the demon's temptations so that you can cast them out of your life and allow My angels to usher those demons into the fiery furnace that I prepared for them. (Matthew 13:36-43)  It is those of My children who allow My Holy Spirit to alert them to the identity of the temptations in their minds so that they can cast those demons out of their minds and allow the angels to usher the demons into their final judgment by Me.  My children will then shine like the sun in the earth. 
    Know your enemy so that you will not be deceived by the political and religious ones who are the most camouflaged demons.  Dominate the demons and become submissive to My Holy Spirit.
    Your Father of Revelation and Guidance

No comments: