Thursday, June 4, 2020

IT ONLY TAKES ONE TO DESTROY

My Dear Precious Child,
    It was by one man, Adam, that evil came into the world and flooded the world with destruction and death.  That spiritual principle was revealed by My Holy Spirit to the new covenant prophet Paul.  I told him that is the way the devil works, he tempts one person to do his will in the earth, the person obeys the temptation, and destruction and death affects not only that one person but also his family, his town, his country and his world.  (Romans 5:12) You observe it every day in your world.  One man chooses to do something evil as tempted by the devil, and everybody related to the man is affected and some are even tempted by the same demon and yield to it. 
   You have seen the same thing in your world at the present time.  One man who was in authority who was supposed to prevent other people from doing evil deeds yielded to a demon of murder.  He killed an innocent man of color and it destructively affected him, his family, the family of the victim, his entire city, his entire country and the entire world, eventually causing destruction, injury and rebellion among people.   Think about it.  One man.  One man. 
    One man chose to obey the temptation to murder another man who was of what is traditionally considered by society as being a descendant of the least valued race, and the action of the policeman from that choice allowed the devil to flood the earth with his destruction.  It wasn't the first time.  It will not be the last time because the devil, because of his hatred of humans, chooses the men who have inherited his demon of domination to work through.  He tempts them to dominate, injure and kill whom they consider the least valued people of society, whether it is women, children or people who are considered to be people of least value in their eyes.  (Genesis 3:16)
   I said that what you do to the least of My children you do to Me.  (Matthew 25:40)  Yet, I understand and I forgive. But, the devil's consequences are still in effect in the earth because a person has granted him the power to destroy many things that I created that were supposed to bless the people in the world.  Before the creation of the world I cast the devil out of My heaven and he is getting back at Me by destroying and killing My creation of the earth because I created it to be a replica of My heaven, and he endeavors to kill people because I created them to be My image in the earth as its caretaker. (Isaiah 14:12-17)
   The scenario goes back to Adam and Eve's choice at the beginning to refuse My instructions not to listen to evil or obey it.  Instead, they allowed the devil and his demons of evil to enter into their paradise and curse it with destruction and death by tempting people to do his evil in the earth.  The problem is that there are consequences to obeying evil temptations and they are dire. The devil doesn't tell people that there are consequences to following his temptations when he tempts them because his desire is to destroy them because they are made in My image.  The devil uses people to accomplish his own destruction in their lives.
   Rejoice!   There is Good News.  Jesus Christ came to earth to save the earth by destroying the works of the devil. (I John 3:8)  He sent the source of His power, My Holy Spirit, to live inside of My children in the earth.  It is through the power of My Holy Spirit in My children that I am able to rid the earth of the demons who remain in people through generational curses that entered into Adam and Eve, cursing their own lives and the rest of humanity through them.  When you bind yourself in loyalty to corrupt political and religious leaders you will inherit their curses also.  
    Adam's second son yielded to the demon of domination and murdered Adam's first son, allowing more demons to flood into the earth.(John 8:44)  That was a precursor to what currently happened in your nation which unleashed more evil into your world.  My Holy Spirit has the knowledge and the power how to cast those demons of domination, destruction and murder out of the earth and send them into the fiery furnace for eternity. (Matthew 13:36-42)  Jesus described it perfectly in his parable of the weeds and the wheat.  The problem is that fundamentalists who read My Book without the teacher, the Holy Spirit, think that the furnace of hell is for people.  It is not.  It is for the demons who cursed the world with destruction and death.  Reading My Instruction Book without the Holy Spirit's explanation allows the devil who controls the human mind to continue to destroy people and the earth that I created to be all good.  My desire is to restore the earth and people to being good.  I do it with the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of My children, the ones who are led by My Holy Spirit and taught by My Holy Spirit.   
    Partake of the Good News as taught by My Spirit of how to walk in My Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit.  When you follow those instructions, you will have heaven on earth just like I promised. (Matthew 6:10) 
    YOUR FATHER OF GOOD NEWS WHO SAVES

No comments: