Saturday, June 27, 2020

HAPPY, FORTUNATE AND BLESSED
My Dear Precious Child,
   Few people under My covenant with Israel could call themselves happy, fortunate and blessed except David, whom it was said that he was a man after My own heart.  His devotion to Me was an example to all of My children of the results of being in total communication with Me and the wonderful effects of such dedication in their lives.(Psalm 1)
   First of all, he wrote that to be happy, fortunate and blessed that you must neither follow the advice, guidance or counsel of wicked people nor walk in the ways of sinners, nor sit in the company of insolent, divisive, obstinate, arrogant men. (verse 1) In other words, in the wise words of your Savior Jesus Christ you must become a fruit inspector, always checking the words and actions of people for good, loving fruit instead of bad, bitter fruit which proceeds from their mouths and actions. ( Matthew 7:16-20) Following the teachings, philosophy and guidance of people who are bound to the devil will take you down into the same pit of hell.
   David said the alternative to following the words and actions of evil men is for you to delight in My words and the words of My Son Jesus and the words of My Holy Spirit who is your guide if you are born of My Holy Spirit.  He said that you should not only follow Our words but that you should think and meditate upon them day and night, only allowing them, and only them, to take up residence in your thoughts.  When you do, you establish yourself on the rock of My security.(verse 2) (Matthew 7:24-27)
    Then David described the state of your life on earth if you listen only to Me, that you will be like a tree planted near running water, remaining well watered with My wisdom and guidance even during douths and winter months. (verse 3) Jesus mirrored David's vision when He said to the woman at the well that the waters of wisdom that He and I give to My children will bubble up into Living Waters, speaking of the wise words of guidance from My Holy Spirit. (John 4:10-14)
    David wrote that My children who meditate on My words and listen only to My words of excellent guidance, peace, love, kindness, mercy and goodness will yield the benefits of happiness, blessings and spiritual and earthly fortune. (verse 3)  My promise is that when you follow only My words of wisdom from My Holy Spirit that everything in your life will work together for your good because you have remained established in My kingdom of goodness and My righteousness so that I can easily give to you My wonderful blessings while you live in the earth. (Romans 8:28)
    In David's wonderful insight into the benefits of a person walking in the world bound to Me instead of walking in the earth bound to the devil's emissaries will be that with Me everything that you do will prosper if you listen to Me and only to Me. I can lead you around the evil works that cause destruction in your life and lead you only to good works which bring My blessings into your life.  When you are My child and when you are attentive to My guidance, you will reign in life blessed and prosperous. 
    David knew the curses that came from joining with wickedness in his life and he knew the blessings that came from following My good guidance in his life.  He wrote these words to spur you to also only listen to the words of My Holy Spirit who amplifies the meaning of the words of Jesus Christ to you.  My Holy Spirit even gives to you the power to refuse to obey evil temptations.
   Depend upon My Holy Spirit who is My gift to you with words of love and prosperity. (John 16: 12-13)  My Spirit's guidance leads you onto the paths of righteousness and blessings when you follow them.  Do so and you will live the abundant life in the earth as promised by Jesus Christ. (John 10:10) 
   Your Father of Living Waters

No comments: