Tuesday, June 9, 2020

FOLLOWING GOD'S GUIDANCE

My Dear Precious Child,
    There are many of My children who talk about following Jesus who don't take His advice when they hear it.  All of the advice of Jesus Christ is recorded in the Gospels, the Good News.  The truths in them are amplified for your understanding in the teachings of revelations by the Holy Spirit as revealed through Peter, Paul, James and John.  Further personal amplification and revelations are given to you by My Holy Spirit so that you can effectively "follow Jesus Christ."  Because it was My Holy Spirit who spoke through Jesus Christ, He is well able to reveal to you the truths contained in the parables of Jesus when He taught to you about the coming into the earth of My kingdom of heaven when people experience being born of My Spirit and being baptized in My Holy Spirit. 
     The most explicit and important guidance that Jesus gave to His disciples and followers after He was raised from the dead and hell, walked the earth where He taught more about My kingdom and when He was about to ascend into My heaven to sit down with Me was a clear and direct command.  It was recorded as being the command that the people who were alive at the time, and future followers of His, must seek for My promise which is to be baptized in My Holy Spirit and fire, of which John the Baptist spoke.  Yet many of My children actually refuse to follow the command of Jesus Christ and they stop experiencing My blessings when they are robbed of My power of the Holy Spirit which is manifested by their receiving the ability to pray in the language of Heaven. 
   False teachers tell My children that the hope of eternal life is in Jesus being raised from the dead so that they will go to heaven, but that is not the full gospel.  They leave behind the most important words ever spoken which is the supernatural, spiritual power of praying in My spiritual tongues that are unknown to anyone in the world.  They are the words of power that I choose to pray through the mouths of people who are born of My Spirit which allow My Holy Spirit to further and complete the ministry of Jesus Christ in the earth. 
    It is the power in the words of My Holy Spirit which rain upon the earth My words of authority in My spiritual language which casts generational demons out of people and which instruct My angels to send those demons to the fiery furnace.  (Matthew 13:36-43) My angels have fire in their beings and that is to what John the Baptist was referring when he said that Jesus Christ would baptize them in the Holy Spirit and fire.  It is in those authoritative words of the Holy Spirit spoken through your mouth that finally accomplish the salvation of the earth that I promised through the prophets and Jesus Christ.  When you become baptized in My Holy Spirit you also receive angels as your servants that I created for My children who are the inheritors of My salvation. (Hebrews 1:6-7 and 13-14 )  The mystery has been unraveled.  When you become baptized in My Holy Spirit you enter into My heaven and My heaven enters into you.  What a marvelous miracle it is. 
    What a terrible shame that many of My children who call themselves by My name do not experience receiving My kingdom of heaven into their lives while they are in the earth.  It truly is a pitiful shame to be robbed of the miraculous power of participating with Me in cleansing the earth of the demons who inhabit the earth and who oppress My children.  The devil has won again in the lives of the people who stopped at the cross and they refuse to do what Jesus Christ said, which is to seek My kingdom so that you will have My power of the Holy Spirit in your life on earth.  Yet, there are many of My children who have desired to obey My complete will and who participate in the Holy Spirit's ministry of creating the new heaven and the new earth.
   The opportunity is never closed to enter into the narrow gate of which Jesus taught.(Matthew 7:13-14)  It remains open.  It merely takes an act of your will to seek Me and My righteousness by your being baptized in My Holy Spirit so that everything good will be added to your life.  When you are guided by My Spirit and pray in intercessory prayers by My Holy Spirit, blessings flood into your life from My heaven because the devil's demonic veil has been eliminated and My Holy Spirit has cast the offending demons into the fiery furnace. (Matthew 13:36-43)  
   Your Father of Complete Plans

No comments: