Thursday, June 25, 2020

DEFYING WISDOM

My Dear Precious Child,
    If you defy wisdom from Me given to knowledgeable authorities, scientists, manufacturers, good parents to children and instruction books, and if you embark on doing something dangerous, all the while asking Me to protect you from dangerous results, you tempt Me to do something that I am not able to do for you. (Genesis 3:1-4; Matthew 4:5-7) If you do those foolish acts, knowing that they are dangerous, then you are tempting Me, which I instructed you not to do.  I give wisdom to manufacturers, scientists, good parents and I encourage men to put wisdom into instruction books in order to protect you from dangerous outcomes, but if you act in deviance of My wisdom then you are rebellious and you tempt Me to give you a good outcome from your actions that are contrary to My wisdom that I already gave to you through knowledgeable people.
    Many of My children foolishly stand firm upon the scripture and quote the scripture that says that I will give My angels the job of protecting you if you do something dangerous.  (Psalm 91:10-13)  If you will read the qualifications that are required of you in those scriptures, the main requirement is that you must first dwell in My shelter and live in My shadow before I will be able to protect you. (Psalm 91:1-2)
   If you get into the devil's territory by doing something that he has tempted you to do which is against all existing wisdom, then you are no longer dwelling in My shelter and living in My shadow because you have exited My kingdom and entered into the devil's territory by obeying his temptation.  However, if you are living your life in fellowship with My Holy Spirit, then you are able to hear My voice and you will refuse to engage in foolish danger by expecting Me to save you from injury, failure, destruction and even death.  If you do engage in foolish temptations in defiance of My wisdom given to knowledgeable experts, then you have become Adam, and the Garden of Eden scenario is repeated all over again. 
    When you are in communication with My Holy Spirit by being led by Him, you will not do any foolish actions which tempt Me to protect you even though you were warned against doing them by wise experts.  Many of My children have defied wisdom and knowledge by tempting Me, expecting Me to keep them safe.  I can only keep you safe if you are acting like My own child.  However, if you are walking in the guidance of My Holy Spirit and accidentally become engaged in a trying situation, I am eager and ready and able to rescue you and bring you to safety. (Psalm 91:2-8) David said in that song that no evil or affliction will come into your life because I have put My angels in charge of you for your protection, that they will bear you up if you dash your foot on a stone, accidentally tread on a snake and that you will trample down a lion if you accidentally come upon one. 
   Then the scripture reinforces the qualifications necessary for My angels to protect you.  I wrote in that instruction that you must be clinging solely on Me and only to Me before I am able to set you on high.  If you are clinging solely on Me and being guided by My Holy Spirit I am able to answer you and deliver you from the distress, showing you My salvation. (Psalm 91:14-16)
   The truth of that warning is also found in Isaiah who wrote that My arm is neither so short that I cannot save you, nor is My ear so deaf that I cannot hear you.  But, your iniquities have made a separation between us so that I cannot rescue you. (Isaiah 59:1-15)  When My children defy Me by departing from My wisdom and knowledge, knowingly doing something dangerous to themselves and others, then they have yielded to the devil and they will suffer the consequences of doing the devil's will in the earth, which are never pleasant because he wants to tempt you to do something foolish so that he can cause his destruction and death to come into your life.
    Jesus spoke My words of wisdom when He said woe to the person through whom an offense comes, a person who tempts other people to be foolish and unwise.  So if you tempt someone to do something foolish in defiance of wisdom, then the devil's woes will come upon you. (Matthew 25:7-9) It is better for you to separate yourself from someone who tempts you to defy wisdom than it is for you to have to suffer the consequences of his or her rebellion because you are bound to the unwise person in loyalty. (Matthew 18:18)
    When you are led by My Holy Spirit and walk in the guidance of My Holy Spirit, He will never lead you to tempt Me to rescue you by your doing something foolish after being warned by experts in My wisdom.
    I do not tempt you and you must not tempt Me by intentionally doing something dangerous and then asking Me to protect you and save you.  Temptation is from hell, not from Me.  Once you defy My wisdom given through My Holy Spirit to you and to experts in science, recreation and wise choices, you place yourself in the devil's hands for him to curse you.  In that scenario I am blocked from helping you because of your choice to do the devil's will in your life.  Repenting and turning back to Me will rectify the situation because you have turned from doing evil and returned to My goodness and kindness. 
   Your Heavenly Father of Protection
         
         

No comments: