Friday, June 26, 2020

FREEDOM FROM THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL

My Dear Precious Child,
     Just because Jesus Christ set you free from the curses that come from guilt and condemnation of religious law does not mean that you are without guidance. (Galatians 5:4-5) I sent the guidance of the Holy Spirit to you to live inside of you so that you would have My spiritual guidance in order to make good and beneficial decisions.  My Holy Spirit wrote through the prophet and apostle Paul that the law was merely a tutor until My perfect guidance came to live inside of you by your being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. 
    The difference between the law and My grace became revealed when you became My child, an heir to everything that I have in My kingdom of heaven.   Paul wrote that you are now My child because I sent My Holy Spirit in live in you to create a new being inside of you so that you can now call Me Abba, your Father.(Galatians 5:6-7)  Because you are My child, you are no longer a servant to the religious laws which the devil used to tempt you and then condemn you.  Paul wrote that before you personally knew Me that you served demons who are not of My family. (Galatians 5:8)  Now, since you are My child, you must not return to obeying the weak and beggarly elements of the devil who held you in lifelong bondage to him by tempting you to return to the laws which brought guilt and condemnation into your life in order to enslave you to evil temptations from the demons in your flesh.  (Galatians 5:9)  You are no longer slaves to the demons' temptations but you are now My child with My power to refuse to yield to temptations because I am now your Father.
    When you depend upon My Holy Spirit for your guidance, you will make perfect, beneficial decisions which will work for your good.  (Romans 8:26-28) You will not be dependent upon any religious laws because My guidance teaches you how to avoid the devil's temptations, which was the original reason for the laws.  I instituted the laws to point out to you the temptations of the devil from your flesh so that you would refuse to follow them and end up engulfed in his destruction and death.  The laws were only to suffice until Jesus Christ came to be the payment for the sins of the whole world by going to hell for you and all humans. (Galatians 3:13-19) Then He was raised from hell and death by the power of My Holy Spirit and catapulted back into the earth to show humans that He had defeated the devil and had taken back authority to the earth from him.  At that point is when your salvation from following the temptations of the devil began for you and all of humanity. 
    Then Jesus Christ left the earth and came to be with Me in My heaven and He sent the source of His power, My Holy Spirit, into the earth to live inside of you and My other children who seek Me.  To the people who seek Me and find Me, they become My children because My Holy Spirit enters into their own spirits and creates new beings who are again created in My image.(Genesis 2:7; John 20:19-23)  You become My child with My characteristics which include the power to refuse the temptations of the demons who still reside in your flesh because you recognize him as the worm that he is because the veil that separated Us that he put over your mind has been removed by My Holy Spirit.  (Hebrews 10:15-24)        
    To My children who seek Me and continue to seek My wisdom and knowledge in order to have their fleshly minds reprogrammed by the mind of My Holy Spirit, which was  also in Jesus Christ, they reign over evil in the earth and in their flesh. I tell those children of mine to send the offending demons into the fiery furnace in the abyss which I prepared for the devil and his demons before the foundation of the world just in case Adam obeyed the devil's temptations and introduced sins into the world. (Matthew 13:36-42)  As a result, because of the power of My Spirit resident in them, they no longer yield to evil temptations but instead they cast the offending demons into the fiery furnace.  It is then that My children of promise shine like the sun in the world, which attracts all people to Me and My power.
   Seek Me and My righteousness through the indwelling of My Holy Spirit, following His always present guidance, and you will enter into My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth, enjoying the full and enjoyable benefits of having My heaven present in your life on earth. (Matthew 5:10)
   Your Father of Freedom From Religious Laws

No comments: