Tuesday, June 16, 2020

EYES TO RECOGNIZE

My Dear precious Child,
     In your History and Instruction Books called the Bible you have a perfect picture of the social classes who immediately recognized Jesus as being the Messiah even before He was born and immediately after His birth.  When My angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and told her that she would bear My Son, she never hesitated.  She spoke great words of faith when she said, "Let it be done to Me according to your word," meaning she had absolute confidence in Me to do exactly what I said, that being that she would bear My Son and His name would be Jesus.  She had no qualms about accepting her ministry of bearing the Savior of the world. 
    Zechariah had had a little problem believing what I said to him through the angel Gabriel.  When the angel told Zechariah that I had heard His prayers and that Elizabeth would bear a son and his name would be John, that he would be filled with My Holy Spirit from the womb, that he would lead many people to the Son of God, Zechariah asked how it was going to happen since his wife was barren.  Because of his doubt the angel told him that he would not be able to speak again until Elizabeth birthed the baby John.  His speech was stopped because of the power of words.  If he had spoken doubt from his mouth, My plans through Elizabeth might have been thwarted by him feeding unbelief into Elizabeth's mind causing her not to carry John full term. (Luke 1:41-45) They were simple spiritual people, not the revered and honored political and religious leaders who were so legalistic that they never recognized Jesus as the Christ, My anointed Son.
    After Mary conceived Jesus in her womb, when her cousin Elizabeth came into Mary's presence the baby John leaped in Elizabeth's womb at the presence of My Son even though Jesus had not yet been born.  Mary proclaimed to Elizabeth My greatness and My goodness which had come to her and she proclaimed it to all of the people because she, a lowly handmaiden in the eyes of the elite, had been chosen by Me to birth My Son.  (Luke 1:46-56) 
    When John was born, Zechariah's speech was restored and he was overcome with praises for Me at the miracle of Elizabeth having a son.  Zechariah was filled with the Holy Spirit and began to prophesy what John would do to introduce Jesus to the world as the Christ.  He praised Me and prophesied to the crowd about My plan for the salvation of the world through Jesus.  His doubt was turned into faith by the Holy Spirit.  (Luke 1:67-79)
   When the day came that they were supposed to dedicate their Son to Me in Jerusalem, a man named Simeon had My Holy Spirit resting upon him and he was devout and righteous.  When Mary and Joseph brought the baby Jesus to Simeon for him to perform the dedication, Simeon recognized that the Baby Jesus was My Son, and he took the Baby into his arms and blessed Me.  Simeon praised Me and said that he was ready to die because he had finally seen My salvation which I had promised to be the salvation of all the nations, that He would be a light to the pagans and the glory to Israel. (Luke 2:29-32)  Anna, an 84 year old woman who prayed in the temple day and night also recognized the Baby Jesus as the Messiah, and she prophesied that He would be the Savior of the world.       
   Neither the Pharisees and the Sadducees, who were the liberal and conservative politicians at the time, nor the scribes who knew the scriptures, nor the high priests of the temple, nor the priests of the temple, nor the deacons of the temple recognized Him as My son at the time or during His lifetime even though they were present when He did multitudes of miracles for the common people, the poor, the blind, the demon possessed, the depressed and the brokenhearted.  The hearts of the political and religious leaders had been hardened by the devil so that they could not recognize My Son whom I had sent to be the Savior of your world.
    Every revival of the masses in a renewal of faith movement in the earth has come through the lives of the common people, what is known as the laity, and not the clergy who are religious leaders, just like it was when Jesus Christ was born and when He ministered.  The common men and women seek Me for the answer to their problems and I meet their needs.  The hearts of the political and religious leaders are so consumed with the desire for their own greatness and self serving actions that they always miss out on the renewals that come with movements of My Holy Spirit in the earth.  They are welcome but many of them choose not to accept the invitation, just like Jesus Christ taught in the parable of the wedding feast. (Matthew 22:1-14) 
    The same thing happened with My Holy Spirit's ministry in the earth.  Only people who had needs and were calling out to Me for help recognized Me when I came to earth in the person of My Holy Spirit.  After Jesus came to live with Me He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of the people who needed His power in their lives to overcome the works of the devil. They were persecuted, harassed and killed by the political and religious leaders just like they did to Jesus.  The masses of common people followed the disciples of Jesus and accepted that Jesus was the Christ.  Multitudes of common people became born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit and inherited My kingdom of heaven in their lives on earth.
    The people who have become victorious have continuously said to Me, "Do it to me according to your word."
    Your Father of Powerful Words

No comments: