Friday, June 12, 2020

THE CHOICE BETWEEN BLESSINGS AND CURSES

My Dear Precious Child,
   After Adam and Eve allowed the devil and his demons to flood their paradise without knowing that the invaders were so evil, I saw them trying to hide from Me.  I knew immediately that My children, whom I had created in My image to be in constant fellowship with Me, had obviously fraternized with evil beings or they would not have clothed themselves with leaves and tried to hide from Me in fear of punishment.(Genesis 3:7-8)  Their prior knowledge that I was always good had been  poisoned by the devil's lie that I was going to be angry with them and punish them; thus, the knowledge of good as previously programmed by Me and evil which was programmed into their thoughts by the devil.  (Genesis 3:9-10)  My good and beneficial knowledge about the truth of My good nature and loving character had been poisoned with lies about Me as programmed by the devil.  That lie still persists in fundamentalist teachings in your world today. 
   Later in history Jesus Christ told the truth about My loving character and kind Fatherly attributes.  He said that He judged and condemned no person and neither do I.  (John 5:22; John 8:15; John 12:17)  In fact, Jesus Christ made it plain that He came to save the world, not condemn it.  Yet people who do not know My true loving character teach that I judge all people.  They don't know Me. They believe lies that they heard from someone who also did not know Me, but those people believed the lies from the devil's mouth as programmed into their thoughts, just like Adam and Eve had done.
    As we have talked about, it was in that former paradise that I had created to be a replica of My heaven on earth that the devil's will began to be done in the earth because the demons had programmed the DNA of Adam and Eve with the devil's personality and character.  I had previously programmed them with My goodness and kindness. Curses began to overtake the blessings that I had given to the first two people.  Later under My covenant with a nation I told some of My children who had been overcome with destruction in every area of their lives that the way out of their dilemma was to follow My guidance and if they did they would be blessed in every area of their lives. (Deuteronomy 28:1-14)  I also told them that if they did not follow My guidance that they would be cursed in every area of their lives because of the devil's programming in their minds which tempted them to do his evil deeds in the earth. (Deuteronomy 28:15-69)  As a result their lives would be continue to be cursed.
    People always have a choice between good and evil.  The voices of evil in their minds are always the loudest until they become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The demonic tempting voices of evil in their minds encourage them to do the evil works of the devil in the earth instead of their doing My works of goodness and kindness in the world.
   In the earliest period of time in the history of people, Genesis 3:7-10, you see the entrance of the demons of fear, shame, blame, judging, irresponsibility, deceit, domination, submission, pain, guilt, condemnation, failure, and woman's desire for a man to rule her all become part of the DNA of the first man and woman which have been passed down through generations into your own mental DNA.  They are called generational curses or original sin.  Your relatives have struggled against them just like you do.  Some of them are more prevalent in your family's inherited DNA and some are more hidden.
   With the decision to repent, which means to turn and choose a different way, plus your inheriting My power in your life by your being born again and being baptized in My Holy Spirit, My blessing will flood into your life and the curses will become nonexistent as long as you continue following My guidance.  Resisting the former evil programming in your DNA which manifests themselves in evil temptations is possible with My power, but impossible without My power.  I save your life and your world by My powerful, workable plan because praying in intercessory prayers not only increases your power but it also allows Me to send the demons to the fiery furnace who persist in tempting you which allows Me to recreate My heaven in your life on earth. (Matthew 13:36-43)
    Your Father Who Always Saves 

No comments: