Monday, June 29, 2020

IT'S WHO YOU KNOW

My Dear Precious Child,
    In your world it's commonly said that it's not what you know but who you know for you to be a success in life.  Unfortunately that is true because in your world the people with the best connections get the best jobs, houses, cars and so forth because the people with the best connections always get the best deals because of their connections.  In My kingdom of heaven the same is true but for different and more pure reasons.  People who only know facts about Me and My dealings with people are always the least blessed and fortunate than the people who know Me personally in an intimate Father and child way.  It's not because of any spiritual elitism that people who know Me as their Heavenly Father are more prosperous and blessed, it's because in knowing Me intimately as My child that there are benefits of being in My family.  The only alternative is to be a spiritual child of the devil, who causes curses in the lives of all of his children. (John 8:42-47)
    In your world, you must qualify to become a member of an elite group by having the right friends, live in the right house, be of the same nationality, be of the same socioeconomic group and be recommended by someone with the same worldly values.  To become My child, spiritually My invitation is always open to become My child to anyone and everyone because there is no elitism in my family.  By being born of My Holy Spirit and then by being baptized in My Holy Spirit, My blessings, prosperity, benefits, rewards and My inheritance for My children become yours automatically no matter your earthly nationality, socioeconomic group, friends or values.   In fact, the people to whom the invitation is always extended to become My children are the poor, the downtrodden, the sick, the diseased, the brokenhearted, the demon possessed, the demonically cursed and people of all nationalities.  In other words, the least elite people of your world are the people to whom the doors are always open.(Matthew 25:40)  In fact, Jesus Christ said that the rich and elite of the world find it difficult and often impossible to lay aside their elitism and wealth in order to enter into My family because they have more trust in their positions of worldly power than they are able to trust in Me and My power.
    There are magnificent benefits to becoming My child when you place all of your trust in Me.  The prophet David declared those benefits in many of his songs and writings.  He said that My children who dwell in My secret place inside of them and who live in the shadow of My presence while in their earth, which is their spirits where My Holy Spirit lives, they profess that I am their protection and their fortress because they trust in Me.  (Psalm 91:1-2)  He sang that I would rescue you from every enemy and even destroy any curses that come upon you by covering you with My loving arms.  (Psalm 91:3-4; Luke 13:34)  David claimed that My faithfulness is a small solid shield in battle with an enemy and a large shield in his battle with an army.
    David said that another benefit of being My child is that you will never be fearful of defeat from sinning or be terrorized by devastating diseases because My wisdom and guidance will lead you away from them because you follow My instructions to you.  He said that when people fall dead at one side or the other that plagues will not injure you because you have listened to My personal instructions to you and followed them.  You will see the wicked who follow the words of the devil fall into defeat and watch the consequences of their actions come upon them. (Psalm 91:5-9) All of those glorious benefits come into your life because you have made Me Your protector and your strength.
    When you are intimately acquainted with Me and My loving attributes in your life with My many benefits, David said that no evil will come near you because you have followed My guidance of the Holy Spirit, as given to you by Jesus Christ.   My angels have been given by Me to be your servants as part of your inheritance.  (Psalm 91:10-11; Hebrews 1:13-14)  They guard you in all of your ways as long as you are dwelling in My secret place of keeping your trust and eyes upon Me and My protection of you.
    As part of your loyalty to Me, if you remain in unity with Me and do not retreat in fear, bitterness, anger, division, discord, hatred, bitterness, unkindness, withholding benefits from the least of My children, and political/religious elitism, you will not be injured by any of the deeds of your enemies. (Psalm 91:12-14; Isaiah 59:1-8)  Because you have remained loyal to Me, I will rescue you and set you on high because you are My child.  You will call on Me and I will answer you, be with you in distress, rescue you and glorify you with old age and I will show you My salvation by answering every prayer that you pray.(Psalm 91:15-16)
    All of those wonderful benefits of being My child will be secure in your life as long as you do not retreat from unity with Me and join with the devil in his desire to destroy the earth and My children in it.  Remember that My ways are always  reformation and rehabilitation, not punishment and death.  Old religious ways were punishment and death.  My methods as revealed through Jesus Christ were to create new individuals by My power and with My power to be My emissaries in the earth of love, kindness, goodness, peace, joy, patience and mercy.  My children who walk in love and pray in My Holy Spirit, per Jesus' instruction, will be like David who watched his enemies fall at his right and left, avoided destruction from the devil as long as He stayed in unity with Me, depending upon Me for My protection, My guidance and My wisdom.    
    The foolish people are the ones who declare that I will protect them and bless them while they persecute the poor, deny widows and orphans necessities for life, reject the oppressed people who are fleeing governmental oppression, persecute people because of the color of their skin, judge the homeless and addicted instead of providing rehabilitation for them, and look the other way when governmental officials lie and rebel against My wisdom delivered to them by just people.
    You do not quality for My blessings when you are supporters of governmental authorities who target the least of My children and exert physical control over them even to their death.  The offending authorities most often escape being charged and convicted by the laws of your country and their actions are often exulted by their own officials which increases the abuse and sinning of your country.  In that scenario, if you are bound to that mindset, I cannot protect you, provide for you and share My inheritance with you because you have departed from the ministry of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and united again with the devil's emissaries in the earth.
    I delight in protecting you and providing for you but I can only do it when you are in unity with Me, My love and My peacekeeping
    Your Father of Reformation and Rehabilitation 

No comments: