Monday, June 22, 2020

LOVE CAMOUFLAGES SINS

My Dear Precious Child,
   It is said in My History and Instruction Book that when you convert a person from his or her evil ways that you save the person from death and you hide or camouflage the person's sins because they cease to exist in My eyes.  (James 5:19-20; I Peter 4:8)  Jesus Christ was more specific than that.  He said that you must love your enemies and do good to them. (Matthew 5:28-38)  When you love your enemies and do good acts to them, that releases My angels to be sent from My Holy Spirit inside of you to burn the evil out of your enemies with the coals of fire in the angel's bodies which cause the people's attitudes to become loving toward you instead of vengeful.  (Romans 12:17-21; Ezekiel 10:7)
    Good always overcomes evil and when you do everything by the leading of My Holy Spirit you are identified as My child to the demons who are in the world and to My angels whom I send to serve you. (Romans 8:14-17)  Good will always overcome evil in your life except when you choose to make friends with the devil's demons by falling for their temptations to be unkind, unloving, vengeful, spiteful, sowing strife, division, hatred and anger in the world. When you do, those demons become a barrier between you and Me and I can't answer your prayers or send My solutions to your problems because you have changed loyalties from Me to the devil. (Isaiah 59:1-6) 
     When Jesus Christ rose from the dead and hell and appeared to His followers He breathed My Holy Spirit into them and told them that whose sins they forgive were forgiven and whose sins they retained were retained.  (John 20:21-23)  When you extend love to someone who persecutes, harasses, ridicules, insults or injures you, you are covering over the sins of that person and you are forgiving the person.  As I said, love covers a multitude of sins.  Because you forgive the person, it is not recorded anywhere, neither in My mind nor in your mind. 
    My Love within you always seeks to restore other people to reconciliation with Me. The first step is to forgive all people because when you were still a sinner Christ died for you. (Romans 5:8)   He also died for the person who did an evil action toward you. I forgive you and I forgive the other person if you forgive the person.  If you hold the person guilty in your mind, I am not able to also forgive the person or you because you are retaining the sins of the person, keeping an account in your mind of his or her sins against you.  (Matthew 6:12)
    I am Love and there is no judgment in My mind toward human beings.  The only judgment in My mind is toward the demons who inhabit the earth in order to deceive people to obey the devil's will in the earth.  (Luke 6:35-38)  I condemned those demons to the fiery furnace before the foundation of the world.  It is incumbent upon My children of promise to pray intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit to enable Him to further His ministry in the world as it was passed on to Him by Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 6:10-18; Matthew 13:36-43)  When you pray intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit you enable Me to complete the salvation of the world that was begun by Jesus Christ when He walked the earth. (Romans 8:19-24)
    When you love everyone as I love you, you are allowing Me to reconcile the world to Myself because you have committed to yourself the word of reconciliation.  (II Corinthians 5:17-20)  The world is waiting for you to participate with Me in reconciling the world to Me.
    Your Father of Love and Reconciliation 

No comments: