Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ANSWERS AND SOLUTIONS


Dear One,
Answers and solutions are often hidden from human consciousness. They are not hidden by Me, they are hidden by spirits is darkness, hence the word "darkness".
I desire that you have the answers and solutions to every problem, every situation, every circumstance in which you find yourself.
In fact, if you will seek Me and ask Me for the answers and the solutions, I will always make sure that they get to you in some way. Remember that I used a donkey at one time to get My words to a man,
I am always willing and able to help you find the way out. My greatest pleasure is to help My children out of the snares and the traps that dark spirits lay for them.
I also feel the joy and the freedom that you do when you have found the way out.
Love, God

John 12:28-40; Matthew 4:16; I Corinthians 10:13; Numbers 22:21-35
photo courtesy of Villa Sams at flickr.com

No comments: