Monday, April 21, 2008

THE REAL ENEMY


Dear One,
My mission in the earth is redemption, delivering all men and the earth from the bondage of satan. Men must adopt My mission and receive My power and authority so that they can participate in regaining possesion of the earth.
I said that the earth waits to be redeemed from the bondage of satan.
Men who are filled with My Spirit are equipped with My power and authority to rescue themselves, other men and the earth from the evil one who captured it by deceit.
Men have adopted war with each other as an acceptable activity, but the only real enemy of men is satan and all of his demons. Men's battles are misdirected toward other men rather than toward satan, their true enemy, so satan has succeeded in deceiving men again into believing that their enemies are flesh and blood, diverting blame away from himself.
Redemption has an element of paying for something. The paying part of redemption should be paying satan and his demons back for all of the devastation that they have done in the earth by sending them to the fiery pit for eternity. It is pay back time. My sons in the earth need to take their earth back and redeem it from bondage.
Love, God
Romans 8:15-23; Ephesians 6:12-18
photo from Philippe Sainte-Laudy of flickr.com

No comments: