Thursday, April 17, 2008

NOURISHMENT


Dear One,
There is within every man the ability to love and care for and nourish himself and others.
I am the Father of nourishment of body, of soul and of spirit. When you nourish yourself and others you are fulfilling the part of yourself that you inherited from Me.
You have seen from past experiences that I feed the animals and birds, meaning that I provide nourishment for them. There is instinct within the animals and birds to care for themselves and their offspring and for others. That is also a part of My Life that I put within animals and birds.
You have seen that I provided My Son and His sacrifice so that you might be nourished spiritually by My Holy Spirit, whom I sent to be your counselor and your source of new Life.
You have seen that I have nourished men's souls in the past and I have nourished your own soul with My words, providing the bread of life with My words of wisdom.
Because you are My child with My life in you, you have the same abilities that I have, the ability to feed the bodies and souls and spirits of others. You are My dispensers of nourishment. Feed My words of love and hope to the brokenhearted, the depressed, the lost and the discouraged and witness them come to new life because they have heard My words which bring new life.
Love, God
I Corinthians 10:16; John 6:63; John 16:7-10
photo from NatashaP at flickr.com

No comments: