Friday, April 25, 2008

THE WAY


Dear One,
One of the reasons I said, "I am the way, the truth and the life," was to let My children know that I am the way out of all your difficulties and that I have the resources to find the way out of all the bad situations in which you find yourselves.
Also, if you will bring yourself into unity with Me through communion with Me when you find yourself in bad situations, I will lead and guide you onto the perfect way out.
If you doubt this, consider the history of the Israelites and how I showed them the way out of every problem that they encountered. I led them out of every bad situation and every difficulty when they returned to unity with me. Every time they came to me for guidance I shined My light of guidance so that they found the perfect way out.
Men get into problems because of the weaknesses of the flesh. The devil uses his wiles to get men into problems so that he can rob, kill and destroy My children.
Never forget that I am the way out of every problem.
I not only already know the way out, I have supernatural beings who work to get you on the right path that I have designed for your escape. Remember that I have the way out because I am the Way.
Love, God
I Corinthians 10:13; John 14:16-18; 15-21;
photo from Philippe Sainte-Laudy on flickr.com

No comments: