Saturday, April 26, 2008

LIGHT DISPELS DARKNESS


Dear one,
Jesus said, "I am the light of the world," and I want My children to know that I can illuminate the direction you should go when you need a way out of any area of darkness that you have gotten into.
When light is shown in darkness there is no more darkness, no more times of being lost.
When you find yourself in darkness with no apparent way out of the darkness, turn to Me and call on My ability to light the way.
There is always a way of escape and I know where it is. I have already provided it for you. I am the guide who will lead you out of all darkness, whether it's spiritual darkness, mental darkness or physical darkness.
I am the light of the world.
Love, God
I Corinthians 10:13; II Corinthians 4:6;
photo taken by Mumbley Joe in Upper Antelope Canyon Arizona, USA. www.flickr.com

No comments: