Saturday, September 12, 2009

COMMANDER IN CHIEF


Dear One,
This war in which you find yourself engaged is an unusual war. What makes it unusual is that the commander-in-chief of both warring factions is the same person. It is you.
The devil cannot do anything in the earth unless he deceives you into cooperating with him. He uses you to defeat yourself through negative thoughts, attitudes and actions. He uses lusts of the flesh, jealousy, conflict, obsessions, guilt, confusion, depression, sloth, sexual perversion, murder abuse, judgment, condemnation, oppression, cruelty and other temptations to entice you to join with him in defeating yourself and your family. Sometimes you willingly cooperate with him. .
I can only do things in the earth that you allow me to do through you. I endeavor to lead you and provide with positive thoughts, attitudes and actions. I give you My emotions of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, mercy, goodness, meekness and self control to be your weapons to use to fight the works of the enemy because you can overcome evil in other people with good. Then I also offer to you My wisdom, insight, knowledge and Holy Spirit Power to defeat the demons who stir up every strife-filled situation.
You have spiritual weapons necessary to solve every problem, bring peace to every situation and change every negative circumstance.
Since you are My authority in the earth, as commander-in-chief you must listen to Me, the Five Star General because I am the supreme strategist who can help you win every war. I've won all of them in the spiritual dimension. You can win them in the earthly dimension.
Love, God
Ephesians 6:12-18; Galatians 5:19-22; John 16:33


God Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: