Saturday, September 19, 2009

MANTRAS

Dear One, "It's a Wonderful Life," should be your mantra. Life is what you make of it. Life can be productive or life can be destructive, depending upon what ingredients you put into it. Refuse to allow defeat, disgust, disease, destruction or devastation to occupy your mind and begin the downward descent in every area of your life. If you begin to agree with their plans, expecting the worse of everything, you will experience what they propose to do to you. Always allow what I have promised, success, prosperity, love, goodness, joy and kindness to occupy your mind and they will begin to manifest themselves in wondrous ways for your future. Believe My promises and see them appear as promised. Remember that I am not a man that I can lie. I am your loving Father. Love, God Proverbs 13:1; III John 2; John 10:10ove, God Proverbs 13:1; III John 2; John 10:10

No comments: