Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SOUL SATISFACTION


Dear One,
What satisfies your soul?
When you are at a place in our Father/child walk where the highest degree of satisfaction in your life is communing with Me and hearing My love words to you, that is when we are truly one.
When your deepest laughs are the result of laughs that we share together because you received one of My words of wisdom in a humorous way so that you can remember it, then you have truly laughed with the angels.
When you voraciously seek Me and My solutions and My insights then you have accepted that I really am the Father of the universe and worthy of your devotion.
When you get excited and giddy at the smallest miracle like you do the largest miracle then you have not lost the intensity of your first love for Me.
When you refuse to make big decisions without checking with Me, we are in a state of Father/child unity. Then evil and hell are powerless to come against you because they know we are unstoppable.
I'll do anything and everything for you, and in the presence of our unity everything is possible.
Love, God
John 17:20-26;

No comments: