Thursday, September 24, 2009

SEEK TREASURES


Dear One,
Water seeks its own level, and men seek Me in individual ways. The ways are not important. What is important is that men seek Me.
I said that if a person seeks Me he will find Me. I said that if a person seeks me with his whole heart he will find Me. Seeking with his whole heart is the key. Notice I said that he WILL find Me. Either he will find Me in his earthly life or he will find Me in his heavenly life. The dimension in which he finds Me is not important, but he will find Me.
I'm not playing hide and seek from My children. I am easily accessible. Seek Me and find Me. It's all so simple. I will come to every person in the way that he can accept My presence in his life.
Encourage all men to seek Me. I'm waiting patiently for every person in creation to seek Me so that I can make Myself real to every one. I provide soul satisfaction to every person in the realization of My Love for him, forgiving all sins and extending mercy and joy to all.
When a person seeks Me and finds Me, then he truly never stops seeking more of My presence because he has found a treasure, My kingdom.
Love, God
Matthew 6;21; Matthew 6;33; John 3:15 &16; II Corinthians 4:6&7

- iwka.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/seek-god.jpg

No comments: